Mids Hosting a party...

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Well now when mids are hosting a party in the northern parts of the Albion contryside, why dont you Hibbies go pay a visit to the southern parts ? (Lets say Surs!

That should make for some fun for the entire realm the upcomming days!
Serglings get to have fun in alb instant rvr while opted fgs gets it less sergy in Argamond!

So hibbies stop picking off soloers and get into your PvE suits and make them walls of Surs come crumbling, crumbling, crumbling down by the force of nature!

/Charmangle

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
i have to disagree you septina, IRVR is the best thing for casual player. But some GGs will go there to farm randoms but sometimes can get zerged and the whine about numbers on IRVR. I prefer fg vs fg and for that you should go agramon.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Xxcalibur said:
i have to disagree you septina, IRVR is the best thing for casual player. But some GGs will go there to farm randoms but sometimes can get zerged and the whine about numbers on IRVR. I prefer fg vs fg and for that you should go agramon.

Irvr after cluster is an absolute joke!
90+ mids in HW last night zerging, adding on everything theres NO POINT AT ALL to get insta rvr to boost the numbers of fg vs fg you want, thats what we have Agramon for.

Trying to get good fg vs fg fights with 80+ other people of each realm running around in the same zone = keke good luck :p

Calo

Part of the furniture
Septina said:
90+ mids in HW last night zerging, adding on everything theres NO POINT AT ALL to get insta rvr to boost the numbers of fg vs fg you want, thats what we have Agramon for.

Trying to get good fg vs fg fights with 80+ other people of each realm running around in the same zone = keke good luck :p

ever thought that there are still casual players and not only brainless big-ego people who only whine about adding and zerging and actually cry all day long about a game they are addicted to.

E_E

Loyal Freddie
U can go by eras and have some fun there.... just dont go any further :twak: ... would be nice with the insta action again...

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Give irvr :p need lots of ml xp on my 45 sorc :p best way to get it is leech from the zerg tbh :touch:

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Xxcalibur said:

No you prefer adding and zerging the 8mans to pieces for what Ive seen rofl

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
Chimaira said:
No you prefer adding and zerging the 8mans to pieces for what Ive seen rofl

what about to show 1 prove about me adding / zerging in a fg ? . Ppl who say that without proves have 0 credit. Sounds like you.

Akyma

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:

that zerg u talking about is what albs was doing from 3 years.
U dont r one of that zerg defensors? if u want play zergs go keeps, if u want play Fg Vs FG go agramon, simple like that. ATleast now have a choice

Septina

Part of the furniture
Calo said:
ever thought that there are still casual players and not only brainless big-ego people who only whine about adding and zerging and actually cry all day long about a game they are addicted to.

Someone really should remove that pineapple up your arse you bitter little thing xD

Mundokar

One of Freddy's beloved
Septina said:
Someone really should remove that pineapple up your arse you bitter little thing xD

Someone should replace your diapers...

Septina

Part of the furniture
Mundokar said:
Someone should replace your diapers...

Are you offering? :D Cause i've had this pair for quite a while now could use a fresh pair :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom