Mids/Hibs dont you want.......

O

old.Zerathol

.......the relics we are holding? I dont understand why you just go on and take them. If I was in your realm I would be polishing all alb relics by long ago.

FYI getting albs to take our own keeps back = telling them to sell there sister and kill there mothers.
One thing is not going another is totally flaming the persons who actually trying to get people to come help.

AU chat before it was splitted: " Can we get help taking our keeps back"
Reply: Total silence
Question: " Can we please get help"
reply: "spam" or "silence" or " its just XXX nm them" followed by another dumb shit saying "Spam spam" with other wors stop bothering us.

Its amazing how 60 people can be in emain THINKING that they are farming (which others would see as GETTING farmed) instead of going and get them fucking keeps back. Even MORE amazing is how 50 can be in same cg, getting reminded of that 3 then 4 then 5 keeps are gone and still dont wanna help.

anyway, I know this is a whine post, I know it sucks and I am sure that probably 98% think I am wrong and should stu instead but I am basicly boiling by frustruation atm and have to let it out after sitting in dc fr 2 hours beging ppl. to come help and ending with getting flamed when I say "well I hope we god damn loose the relics". Cause then and only THeN some cheecky bastards wake up to flame and not before.

atm my wish is to wake up tomorrow and see a green or blue circle around our relics and laugh at the ppl. who get nuked for 1000+ dmg and whine or the ones loosing there melee bonus. Its time to wake up.

Ah one last thing, to the ones who EVER reply with a "its just a game relax yada yada" .FUCK YOU If there was a way to sue you for wasting my gaming time I would god damn do that.

E

Eblessair

Well.....if you didnt notice hib tryed for their str relic a few days ago.

We all know how it ended. we got _ZERGED_.

Do we want the relics? yes.
Is it going to be easy to take them, after what the mids did? no.

I doubt any other alb relics will change hands for a while now, gotta wait for the albs to calm down a bit ;)

And so now i put a question to YOU, dont YOU want YOUR relic back? its getting quite dusty in dagda :)

O

old.Zerathol

Unfortunatly unlike us you arrive and zerg us faster than we actually get there. Basicly cause emain is everyones playground.
Hell we have trouble even taking your keeps since your responce delay is minutesm again .... cause you are already there.

Aln frontier is very hostile and imo cant be turned to new odins/emain.
Doesnt jsutify the alb behavour and attitude regarding our keeps though.

H

Hatjitjai

lol

who took 4 alb keeps back tonight,not u...so ssst

D

deadparrot

Originally posted by Eblessair

We all know how it ended. we got _ZERGED_.

Strange last time we thought the mids might go for the relic, 10 pple turned up to defend (including me), the rest were grazing in emain :m00:

H

Hatjitjai

Instead of whining all the time about other ppl dont do anything,have u ever wondered why u urself do nothing? If ur intentions are good and for the wellfare of the realm i dont think there is anyone that can stop u in taking back keeps,defend frontier etc.? well at least i never encountered any problems in taking our keeps back and defending the frontier with a small force that we set up in 5-10minutes in our alliance.

have to let it out after sitting in dc fr 2 hours beging ppl. to come help and ending with getting flamed when I say "well I hope we god damn loose the relics". Cause then and only THeN some cheecky bastards wake up to flame and not before.
sitting at dc waiting for enemies is ur own choice and has nothing to do with the relic nor the realm..last time i checked dc is a hibernian keep,u urself just want to farm in DC,dont blame others for what u urself choose to do

:puke: Zerathol Silverblade,Gm of Shadowlords Society / Albion Excalibur

B

Belomar

Re: lol

Originally posted by Hatjitjai
who took 4 alb keeps back tonight,not u...so ssst
Good work and thanks, was wondering who did that. SS helped take back 3 keeps the night before, but we just couldn't get a new keep retake team arranged last night. Perhaps we should try and put up more of a fight in our own frontier so that keep retaking is reduced to keep defense instead (which is much more fun). :)

K

Khalen

DVE is making a new alliance tonight with 2 other guilds (GoL & Dark Prophecy) so you will soon see us in some force again also. I thank BF/LoD for their dedication. A lot of other guilds can learn from them. And another note for those so called RvR guilds -> Our OWN frontier is a RvR zone too....

O

old.Arnor

This matter can only be settled in one way!
MOOOOORRRTAALLL COMBAT!

HAJIME!

O

old.Wildfire

Unfortunately it's not worth alb trying to take power relics as they're impossible to hold in snowdonia :(

Users who are viewing this thread