Mids go home!

A

alithiel50

No, this isn't a whine about all the recent activity of zone-crashing proportions in our frontier....

It's a notification that the day when you'll be able to go back home after a hard days RvR and get yourself a nice fresh ale from the coldroom is now on the horizon!

Yes, it's true... Housing has gone into closed beta on the US test server, Pendragon! ;)

http://www.camelotherald.com/more/845.php

O

old.LandShark

Can't help but wish they'd finished with balance patches (even if that does mean hib will probably get some wub, pff) before fiddling around with housing...

A

alithiel50

I just want somewhere peaceful, with a nice scenic view.... and a hot-tub in the back garden where I can soak away the aches and pains after a day of hacking trolls to bits! ;)

M

moo_work

i want a hide away, away from the rest of the realm where i can abuse lurikeen behind locked doors

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by moo_work
i want a hide away, away from the rest of the realm where i can abuse lurikeen behind locked doors

Why lock the doors? You could make a small fortune charging for viewing rights!

O

old.Outlaw

Do the houses give 1337 it4mz?

w0t d0 they d0?
we don't knit etc...

or will they serve as another excuse to drag meh away from Emain "Guild meeting in 1 hour at home"

G

Garnet

Originally posted by old.Outlaw
Do the houses give 1337 it4mz?

w0t d0 they d0?
we don't knit etc...

or will they serve as another excuse to drag meh away from Emain "Guild meeting in 1 hour at home"

they have benches!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom