Mids CK take 2nite

shadowofthenight

Fledgling Freddie
well what can i say, firstly gratzy on getting ck and secondly thx for bringin the 1shot kills :p pervertidia u are a funny lil fuker kept bolting me while i was shooting how rude of you after that fight 2nite its made me wna play scout alot more and i dinged 1800 kills tonight :) kairan(sp?) ure shots do some vnice dmg some of the highest dmg shot that ahve hit me most hunters do like 98 to me u were doing 110-130 and maybe that 180 was ure crit shot :p wish i coulda spotted ya and seen how much mine do on u, xaiiran (i think thats his name) farm some money and buy armor tbh i was hitting u for like 450 on a normal shot and DAMN i kept missing half my shots on he BD cazzzepo (summin like that) an the dwarf healer in no armor buy armor aswell i hit u for summing like 690 on a normaly shot i know this is a kinda pointless thread but just wanted to say i had such a laugh 2nite tis one of the best nites iv had in thid........Incase u havent guessed this is Kikashi (Scout)....oh yeh gratz to blyth on frontier challenger

Shadow.

shadowofthenight

Fledgling Freddie
Ohhhh almost forgot ......this it to pervertidia /kiss :p was gnna log back and come kill u and do it but cba

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
:puke:
CorNokZ said:
Is this the ''Look at my e-peen" thread?

doubt it m8, u gotta remember this is coming from the biy who said he died irl in a motorbike accident (he told me he was 12 irl) so virtually impossible, and the same guy that had a BE wizzy in thid, hmmmmmmm never seen one tbh and his scout / infil are bollox so i highly doubt the ppl he killed were anything but lvl 20 /lvl gear runies :puke:

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Sean said:
:puke:

doubt it m8, u gotta remember this is coming from the biy who said he died irl in a motorbike accident (he told me he was 12 irl) so virtually impossible, and the same guy that had a BE wizzy in thid, hmmmmmmm never seen one tbh and his scout / infil are bollox so i highly doubt the ppl he killed were anything but lvl 20 /lvl gear runies :puke:

While i cant say i remember the 12yr old bit , it wasnt Him who died at all, it was his boyfriend, i have to say myself he knows my oppinion on this too , i have also questioned it at the time to his face (well, in pm's but u know what i mean) in game, he understood and was agreeable with my opinion.

The fact, and trust me sean im gettin quite old now so im a bit more world weary of u, the fact of the way he had the conversation back with me , and how maturely he handled it , leads me to believe he isnt 12 at all , u can generally tell how old people are by the way they react, and i highly doubt he is , plus i talk to him a lot ingame and tbh he acts my age. Now , u may be right still, it may have been lies, we'll never know, however coming onto a forum to accuse him of this , when it MAY have been true, is pretty shitty of u , almost as shitty as the comment u made (albiet in jest) about raping Toxics mum in another thread , u used to post funny threads m8, now your turnin into a bit of a cock. Id talk to u ingame about it but Aleven said uve quit for now :p

Still, Shadow m8 i have to also agree to some degree why these lot are gettin annoyed , u do seem to be makin a few pointless and silly posts recently too. Not just this one but in general ... well, made a thid char again for a bit so see u all in there if u still play :p

shadowofthenight

Fledgling Freddie
lol well sean tbh mate u can belive what u wna belive realy its ure opinion and i cant chang that tbh people have the right to belive what they want, and nah it wasnt intended to be a e-peen thread but obviously its turnt into one and reaidng it back it kinda sounds like one it was just a thread to say thx cos thid has turnt shit now and its cool to have some good fun in there and thx knighthood and i agree Daoc is geting boring and so are these forums so i had to do soemthing

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
While i cant say i remember the 12yr old bit , it wasnt Him who died at all, it was his boyfriend, i have to say myself he knows my oppinion on this too , i have also questioned it at the time to his face (well, in pm's but u know what i mean) in game, he understood and was agreeable with my opinion.

The fact, and trust me sean im gettin quite old now so im a bit more world weary of u, the fact of the way he had the conversation back with me , and how maturely he handled it , leads me to believe he isnt 12 at all , u can generally tell how old people are by the way they react, and i highly doubt he is , plus i talk to him a lot ingame and tbh he acts my age. Now , u may be right still, it may have been lies, we'll never know, however coming onto a forum to accuse him of this , when it MAY have been true, is pretty shitty of u , almost as shitty as the comment u made (albiet in jest) about raping Toxics mum in another thread , u used to post funny threads m8, now your turnin into a bit of a cock. Id talk to u ingame about it but Aleven said uve quit for now :p

Still, Shadow m8 i have to also agree to some degree why these lot are gettin annoyed , u do seem to be makin a few pointless and silly posts recently too. Not just this one but in general ... well, made a thid char again for a bit so see u all in there if u still play :p

care?

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
You do tbh , u care with all your heart..

And why arent u banned from FH yet :p

PS : Plz bugger off to Avalon :) but leave Aleven on Excal , he is my entertainment xD

Silune

Fledgling Freddie
Nooo I want Aleven on Avalon too with us, will have to persuade or bribe him to leave his BD behind - thing is, wot to bribe him with? suggestions welcome :p

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
Silune said:
Nooo I want Aleven on Avalon too with us, will have to persuade or bribe him to leave his BD behind - thing is, wot to bribe him with? suggestions welcome :p

go away , i wub aleven :<

Logi

Part of the furniture
Silune said:
nop, Aleven allrdy agreed he come avalon with us now and then, not often, but hes allrdy back up, i think, i hope.. lol.

or another option, he wont come to avalon at all, cause he hates germans :p

Silune

Fledgling Freddie
Fine, but I think Aleven is keen on sticking on the Excal/Pryd cluster anyway and neither of our 2 groups will therefore benefit from his vast experience as a DAoC player :p

Will be interesting to see what happens if the 2 groups meet when ours is up and running :)

Logi

Part of the furniture
u'll get prawned har har har!!!!!

j/k, could get some nice fights i think, but cause of zergs dont think 'we'll get much of em... will see

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Silune said:
Fine, but I think Aleven is keen on sticking on the Excal/Pryd cluster anyway and neither of our 2 groups will therefore benefit from his vast experience as a DAoC player :p

Will be interesting to see what happens if the 2 groups meet when ours is up and running :)

do i sence a hint of sarcasm in this post ?

Silune

Fledgling Freddie
Well Sean I didn't really mean the sarcasm coz it wud be nice to have Aleven on Ava/Lyon on either mid or hib tbh.. so stop trying to start arguments and get back to making ur vamp a 1/2 decent char to fight against :)

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Silune said:
Well Sean I didn't really mean the sarcasm coz it wud be nice to have Aleven on Ava/Lyon on either mid or hib tbh.. so stop trying to start arguments and get back to making ur vamp a 1/2 decent char to fight against :)

pfft my vamp in lvl 8 rogs n 0% resists is teh fookin r0x :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom