Mids and ck in thid

Briton_Knight

Fledgling Freddie
can i just ask is it some sort of cumpulsion to stay at ck and never move onto any bridges nevermind any further? i mean it would be a lot more of a challenge if you acctually came out of the ck and fought us? i get kinda bored waiting for one of u to stick ur head above the parapet and im pretty sure i speak for all albs and hibs(if any hibs acctually come to thid) when i say this.

Hauwyth

Fledgling Freddie
Briton_Knight said:
usual alb whine......

I do see that with the way albs are playing there, the only option is to log or camp CK. Don't want mids to camp CK, try roaming yourselves or at least disband from the zerg.

Twin.... and Death.... still hanging around with each other? Has their stealth zerg increased in size? Anyone seen a solo stealther?

Might have to dust off my zerker and visit, but with all the latest whines think ill give it a week or two :)

Outlander

Part of the furniture
Hauwyth said:
I do see that with the way albs are playing there, the only option is to log or camp CK. Don't want mids to camp CK, try roaming yourselves or at least disband from the zerg.

Twin.... and Death.... still hanging around with each other? Has their stealth zerg increased in size? Anyone seen a solo stealther?

Might have to dust off my zerker and visit, but with all the latest whines think ill give it a week or two :)
in a week or two I bet those mids will still be sitting inside ck while everyone has logged lol. :p

seriously though it has been fairly bad recently, its just making folk log out of boredom :(

tehdom

Fledgling Freddie
to be fair i know the other mids iv grouped with recently tend to stay either nearer the ck or the bridges in an attempt to let the other realms at least get out of there keep, as i saw 2 seperate stealth groups camping rite outside alb keep earlier and imo this is an even quicker way of making the other realms log.

Question is, do you prefer ck hugging or sitting on your doorstep not even allowing you out for a run?

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
Hauwyth said:

Teh legends! lol love the emotes you guys throws at me makes me feel all special n stuff :) /hug right bak atcha death
wish you guys wud log on more, so me and cptmorgan (aye aye cptn) cud 2v2, wud be uber fun and r0x
cya in there m8's

P.S. wud like to meet seanie teh inf sometime :p log ya infy m8 u knows j00 wants 2!

Lecathar

Fledgling Freddie
Briton_Knight said:
can i just ask is it some sort of cumpulsion to stay at ck and never move onto any bridges nevermind any further? i mean it would be a lot more of a challenge if you acctually came out of the ck and fought us? i get kinda bored waiting for one of u to stick ur head above the parapet and im pretty sure i speak for all albs and hibs(if any hibs acctually come to thid) when i say this.
tbh what a crock of shite m8 ppl will play the way they want, the only crap part about bg's is dickends that park at pk's & dont let ppl out 2 fight

zantera

Banned
Lecathar said:
tbh what a crock of shite m8 ppl will play the way they want, the only crap part about bg's is dickends that park at pk's & dont let ppl out 2 fight

Atleast it gives nice rps.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Briton_Knight said:

Ever see those movies where the pack of sharks are circling the poor starving dude on the raft in the middle of nowhere?

Sharks are driven by instinct, so is the zerg. You are individual players with the capacity for logical thought, why do you think that anyone will come to AB to be gang-zerged by a pack of rp starved albs?

Solution? Don't camp the ck, not really rocket science tbh.

Briton_Knight

Fledgling Freddie
wasnt whining m8 i was wondering why u dnt come out. i dnt mind u plonking ur butts there for the whole evening when we're trying a keep take its just annoying when u have a fg sat in there and we have a fg outside and u wont come out n play. i do understand it when albs r zerging tho, at which i point i generally log my main coz zergs do suck, no skill involved anywhere.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
tbh last night i thaught albs were zerging and i was well up for some payback, but then got 2 ck and got STEAMROLLED by atleast 1Fg that was outside keep, shitloads of sbs and all the gimp whorelocks and shammys on ck :/

Outlander

Part of the furniture
Tallen said:
Ever see those movies where the pack of sharks are circling the poor starving dude on the raft in the middle of nowhere?

Sharks are driven by instinct, so is the zerg. You are individual players with the capacity for logical thought, why do you think that anyone will come to AB to be gang-zerged by a pack of rp starved albs?

Solution? Don't camp the ck, not really rocket science tbh.
not totally true :)

Later in the evening I logged my scout on and sat on top of ab for 30 mins, just to watch the mids :p

it was late and there were about 2 albs in all, and 5 mids. The albs that were there left after 5 mins cause of lack of interaction from the mids.

The mids stuck to ck and didnt even leave the battlements for 30 mins lol.

Thats the kind of thing Im only bothered about, would have been great if they came out and actually brought a fight :D

Eeekamouse

Fledgling Freddie
Have to agree a bit here, play just as much as alb as mid in thid basically.
When in control of the ck, i will at least camp on the outside and use the gate as a means of escape, but just camping in the towers is lame imo, at least move out and present a target for our "out of realm" m8s and let´s have some fun together :)

flopster

Fledgling Freddie
dont feel thid is special, they hug leirv ck aswell, if u kill em, they just raze ur tower :kissit:

Lecathar

Fledgling Freddie
zantera said:
Atleast it gives nice rps.
I think ur missing the point m8 - its not rp's coz with enough players on any1 can go 1L4 in a day ,if u camp apk u just piss ppl off & they log so no 1 2 kill ie thid DEAD !

Outlander

Part of the furniture
Lecathar said:
I think ur missing the point m8 - its not rp's coz with enough players on any1 can go 1L4 in a day ,if u camp apk u just piss ppl off & they log so no 1 2 kill ie thid DEAD !
agreed its not about rp's at all. cap 1L4 in a day peasy and from then on its just /rpoff anyway. Its just about trying to get some life back into thid again :D

deathbystealth

Fledgling Freddie
Toxic said:
Teh legends! lol love the emotes you guys throws at me makes me feel all special n stuff :) /hug right bak atcha death
wish you guys wud log on more, so me and cptmorgan (aye aye cptn) cud 2v2, wud be uber fun and r0x
cya in there m8's

P.S. wud like to meet seanie teh inf sometime :p log ya infy m8 u knows j00 wants 2!

glad u enjoying thid toxic been fun trying to catch u but heh i aways run out of end before u do can never catch u hehe.
god your dots hurt m8 i take it u r full cave spec.
dont get as much time to play lately what with work and the kids but will try logg on a bit in the week if u and cptmorgan r on can have some nice duels and throw u some more emotes hehe cya on in game.

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
deathbystealth said:
glad u enjoying thid toxic been fun trying to catch u but heh i aways run out of end before u do can never catch u hehe.
god your dots hurt m8 i take it u r full cave spec.
dont get as much time to play lately what with work and the kids but will try logg on a bit in the week if u and cptmorgan r on can have some nice duels and throw u some more emotes hehe cya on in game.

Yeh when i log my shaman i always see you guys and wen im on my sb you guys are gone, pity coz i lover stealth fights.
Had some nice duels with Laow and Taxed last night and 1 or 2 with tigerbaby today really really wanted a rematch with you m8 but cudnt find ya agn, was neck and neck for the 1st two.
Shaman is 20cave 13aug spec'd aug for the end buff prob why u cn never catch up wif meh kite ftw.
If i cn find cptnmorgan(tube/motorolla) wud be nice for some stealth duo fights.
anyways cya in game m8 and keep up the good work :)

Outlander

Part of the furniture
Toxic said:
Yeh when i log my shaman i always see you guys and wen im on my sb you guys are gone, pity coz i lover stealth fights.
Had some nice duels with Laow and Taxed last night and 1 or 2 with tigerbaby today really really wanted a rematch with you m8 but cudnt find ya agn, was neck and neck for the 1st two.
Shaman is 20cave 13aug spec'd aug for the end buff prob why u cn never catch up wif meh kite ftw.
If i cn find cptnmorgan(tube/motorolla) wud be nice for some stealth duo fights.
anyways cya in game m8 and keep up the good work :)
yea the fights we had amagawd was like 2% or so in it :) was alot of fun will have to do it again :)

thought Id try a reaver for a bit as you have seen, never played one before they are kinda fun :)

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
gif me time 2 get a gd temp sorted toxic and i wanna duel :( i feel all left out

Imon

Fledgling Freddie
Reasons i stay around CK:

1. I play a solo shammy
2. Everytime i run out hoping for a fight you can be sure there are 2+ stealthers poppin you
3. If for some reason the stealthers missed you there are 4+ albs running for you once you get pass Kings Bridge
4. Its so nice to shot bolts
5. We have CK, you don't

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Imon said:
Reasons i stay around CK:

1. I play a solo shammy
2. Everytime i run out hoping for a fight you can be sure there are 2+ stealthers poppin you
3. If for some reason the stealthers missed you there are 4+ albs running for you once you get pass Kings Bridge
4. Its so nice to shot bolts
5. We have CK, you don't

/yawn

j00ster

Fledgling Freddie

Yeah sounds good to me man. And Twinstrike / Deathbystealth, I like your guildname "The Legends" suits you well :D

May the chronic stealth zerg battle commence! Yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Imon said:
the single time i met you solo i killed you so yawn yourself, at lvl 22 in second hands... /yawn

like u ever leave Ck with out the zerg so /clap for adding on me along with the rest of the zerg :/

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
j00ster said:
Yeah sounds good to me man. And Twinstrike / Deathbystealth, I like your guildname "The Legends" suits you well :D

May the chronic stealth zerg battle commence! Yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

YARRR!!!! :worthy:

aye aye cptn

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom