Mids/Albs - Caledonia

B

BD.Saint

Hey all,

I´m bored and all and i beg you please come visit my shroom farm at caledonia... oh and i need rps so i can do the "merchant keep givfz free lvl medalion @ 35/40 and 40 45 :)"

shrooooooooomz

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
BD.Saint said:
Hey all,

I´m bored and all and i beg you please come visit my shroom farm at caledonia... oh and i need rps so i can do the "merchant keep givfz free lvl medalion @ 35/40 and 40 45 :)"

shrooooooooomz

So heres us, tonight, 20 Albs, about 25 Hibs, all rucking like mad and taking/retaking keeps, skirmishing, PK camping etc...

where are th mids? <shrugs> seems they just don't want none :flame:

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Tbh, the bg's, in particular Thidranki can either be the most enjoyable experience, pre-lvl 50 rvr, or the most annoying and frustrating rvr possible. I remember when my scout was thid level, there was nothing, and i mean -nothing- more fun than picking off those kobbie casters who peep over the bridge of the albion brige :). Although, when playing other characters, such as my mincer, it became obvious that it had made such a change. Albs began moving closer and closer towards mpk, then the camping begun :( . Remove pk's and make it a door only passable by levels xx and yy tbh :D.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
or instead of pk have several keeps, and the ability to port to different ones :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom