Midgard's new Emblem \o/

Joined
Jun 21, 2004
Messages
3,185
today while having "fun" in odins i discovered something very strange...



seems midgard have abandoned their blue and white hammer! what changed midgard? :puke:
 

Vilje

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
409
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
what changed midgard? :puke:
J00 will nev0r havf dat bridge! We in Brynja-FreeD00m-fighters will nev0r givf it up!

Hehe, if you want a serious answer my guess is 'cause thats where the enemies are =) Was 2 fg hibs there tonight - and some more grps - and one alb group at the end ;)

funny pic btw :D

EDIT: Oh, and we won... :p
 

poisono

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
271
Tonight has being fun at Bled bridge, lots of Albs to fight lots of Hibs :) Final fight against albs was a FRAPS moment that i forgot to capture ffs :( Then later went and found the albs in Hibi land taken a few out then getting zerged on, even at 2.30am you can still prepare a zerg... Impressive ;)
 
Joined
Jun 21, 2004
Messages
3,185
as you can guess i didnt like bled tonight :p

saw 3 hib stealthers grped and about 2fg of fotm thanes/warlocks for the mids :eek:
 

Treeeebeard

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 29, 2005
Messages
143
I went to bled bridge with my vamp which wasnt to bad, ran in and tried to gank all the warlocks and thanes on the wall, Sadly it didnt work am not sure why ;p But i killed a fewbefore getting owend :)

And yes there was quite a zerg of albs when i finaly got so annoyed I logged at 4am after about 2-3fg's of albs took Crim (And the usual scout zerg volley leeching the place also) :(
 

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 24, 2003
Messages
1,079
I was playing my Cleric on Bled bridge with the Rising Force/random group that was there at the end. Was funny cos I saw a couple of warlocks running in from the keep so I went to the edge and started moving the camera about to see if I could stun and smite them to death (my new favourite hobby - 2 Chanticleer:Warlocks 0), they moved under the tower too quickly so I came back and realised my group had left me there and there was a full group or so of Mids up there with me. I stunned a couple then charged into melee with a Troll waving a 2 handed sword. He won that one...

Was a great night.
 

Soha

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
295
The /rude from Stormbow was prolly coz i ganked him and his 2 sb friends solo =)

:clap:
 

poisono

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
271
chretien said:
I was playing my Cleric on Bled bridge with the Rising Force/random group that was there at the end. Was funny cos I saw a couple of warlocks running in from the keep so I went to the edge and started moving the camera about to see if I could stun and smite them to death (my new favourite hobby - 2 Chanticleer:Warlocks 0), they moved under the tower too quickly so I came back and realised my group had left me there and there was a full group or so of Mids up there with me. I stunned a couple then charged into melee with a Troll waving a 2 handed sword. He won that one...

Was a great night.

The troll was me ;)

Always good fighting the albs... Especially when Hibis turn up also :)
 

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Jan 25, 2004
Messages
3,042
Strange that ppl whine about mids being there when the place is always packed with either albs and hibs or both :eek:
 

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Joined
Mar 10, 2004
Messages
2,923
xxManiacxx said:
Strange that ppl whine about mids being there when the place is always packed with either albs and hibs or both :eek:
Haha, don't take it too seriously. I'm positive it was just meant as a joke. :p
 

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 14, 2004
Messages
522
funny to c albs and hibs moan about mids camping brynja, either fg rr9+ hibs camping it ore 2 fgish albs camoping it can u blame us for going to instant action ?
 
Joined
Jun 21, 2004
Messages
3,185
our grp was there last night... saw a fg already there and moved on.. never see 2fg albs there everytime i go there solo. AND the fact you add on every bloody thing you see :x
 

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 14, 2004
Messages
522
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
our grp was there last night... saw a fg already there and moved on.. never see 2fg albs there everytime i go there solo. AND the fact you add on every bloody thing you see :x
not rly m8 sometimes i do sometimes i dont, usaly do after being stealth zerged for a few runs, no reason not to, tho if i se a 1 vs 1 fight i try not to add.Except tho if its 1 of those stealth zerglings i add whit joy and usaly /rude spam them aswell (im evul u know) albion seems to have gotten rambo wannabe crew latley allways same twats thats zerging evry single mid that trys to solo/take boat?? not saying its you but after 45 minuts trying to get passed brynja and getting killed by the same 4-5-6-7-8-9-10 alb stealthers im not in a good mode so if i add then and i do it on the wrong alb for that im sorry i like the 1 vs 1 fights Alot more then the ganking stuff even fun to watch the 1 vs 1 fights :) But if im playing Bd im not exspecting evry alb/hib to try to solo me tbh some people got the Balls some others doesnt :cheers:
Anyway been running a few times whit my valk gimp its alot of fun but also alot of deaths :p if u c me running around whit boons dont zerg him solo him wount be that hard lvl 49 non toad dorf :) if you piss me off i go GoD Mode on Bd xD
 

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Mar 26, 2004
Messages
2,205
We went to brynja last night, met 2 opted enemy groups and a shtload of fotms... was loads of rps though, even if we died in the end :)
 

Suedish

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Feb 19, 2004
Messages
270
Last nights action at brynja was massive! At one time hibs was camping the top floor on the tower, albs was in the middle floor and us mids was down below. Was quite intense when that certain battle was raging ..

Thanks to everyone who was there, hope you'll be back tonight :sex:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom