midgard

Bougs

Fledgling Freddie
... thinking of leaving alb for mid.

n e suggestions on what class to roll? summat thats good and needed in rvr wud b best :)

atm i got a 50 cabby and 50 theurg so a bit bored of casters

oh and are there any (decent) rvr guilds recruting? or is everyone tooooooo busy wiv toa?

rivan

Fledgling Freddie
healer (pac especially)
shaman (aug/mend)
savage (overpowered claw wielding thing)
skald (for the speed)
warrior possibleh (pf and nice damage)

kirennia

Part of the furniture
What rivan said, theres pretty much no room for non-FOTM in midgard atm...If you've only rolled dmg dealers in past, you'll prob want a dmg dealing tank if any so will prob end up as soon-to-be-nerfed savage :p

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Most needed atm are Pac/Mend healers, Cave/aug Shamans, Skalds i'd say, but i doubt any very rvr active guild will be recruiting..

anyways, have fun in mid :)

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
one thing is for sure : you will find enemies if you go out emain... (tbh i dont know how many enemies u find when alb zerg out from the noon till dawn)
but if u like rvr and rps (and can bear the fact u always outnumbered) come
:]

Ubbis

Fledgling Freddie
:(

I personally prefer the alb classes but the rest is better in mid :)

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
All the above people are liars, they throw kittens in trees and give children brocolli on halloween. Roll a Thane, Midgard needs more thanes!!! ;)

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
Elewyth(TLSOA) said:
what he said, more care bears to spread the love.... just for the love of god go hammer / Leftaxe :twak:

at least fellow infils (+epicpalas) will surely WUB u
:]

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
rivan said:
healer (pac especially)
shaman (aug/mend)
skald (for the speed)

Is the need on pac healers really that bad today? I remember when i did a little active rvr in a week, we had nothing but pac healers....although we wanted a aug/mend healer.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Sanzor said:
Is the need on pac healers really that bad today? I remember when i did a little active rvr in a week, we had nothing but pac healers....although we wanted a aug/mend healer.

Most pac healers these days are Hybrid spec (40/36) as oppose to high pac (44+) - as for the aug ones, they only seem to play in PvE (last night did an ML5 group w/ 1 high aug, and 1 mend/aug hybrid.)

I'd suggest you roll a tank, probably a Skald. Speaking from personal experience is sucks not to have access to a class which can kill to a good standard (yes, Healers+Shaman can kill. But they rely more on outlasting their enemies which takes Aaaaaages)

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
Archeon said:
I'd suggest you roll a tank, probably a Skald. Speaking from personal experience is sucks not to have access to a class which can kill to a good standard (yes, Healers+Shaman can kill. But they rely more on outlasting their enemies which takes Aaaaaages)

Ages? Nah...imo shammies can quick pretty quickly with their cave spells and some kiting :-P

poky

Fledgling Freddie
rivan said:
healer (pac especially)
shaman (aug/mend)
skald (for the speed)

amagad aug/mend shammy? friggs in rvr? :eek7:

soz but thats kinda :m00:

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
rivan said:
healer (pac especially)
shaman (aug/mend)

Sorry, but it seems you dont know jack about shamans, so dont give "advice" to clueless newbies, m´kay?

Ardamel

Fledgling Freddie
Kalba said:
Sorry, but it seems you dont know jack about shamans, so dont give "advice" to clueless newbies, m´kay?

Hey, my shammie is aug/mend, but I guess i mostly use him for PvE :)

old.Sko

Fledgling Freddie
Kalba said:
50 aug/20 mend shammiehs rock. =D

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Sanzor said:
Ages? Nah...imo shammies can quick pretty quickly with their cave spells and some kiting :-P

True, but kiting is a pain in the ass. Factor in also that if you kite - as oppose to Bolt > Dot > DD > Re-dot(if time) - you'll also burn through your mana much quicker rate which takes much longer to regain than your health (don't forget once your out of combat you regain health at a quicker rate - Mana regain is constant regardless of your situation).

Even if that wasn't a factor it still can't compare with the speed a melee class can take down a mob at.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom