Midgard

S

splash0r

Well im here to say things are really looking up for us atm we are starting to work as a team (Thx`s to the CE alliance and all it´s member´s) and it makes me feel proud that we are doing well .

Just want to tell you all to hang in there midgard is on the move so let´s all try to pull our fair share of the load, alot of ppl are motivated for keep taking´s and defence and that´s a healthy sign to me atleast so hang in there m8s we are doing great :)

R

Release

/me puts on Cheerleader Skirt

GO MIDGARD, GO MIDGARD :D

Yeh there has been alot going on recently and seems to be very good comm within the new Aliance, lets keep it up :)

A

akula

having just joined blizzard from another guild, i'm really enjoying the alliance workings, and can see alb getting a headache at some point in near future :D

S

splash0r

Originally posted by Release
/me puts on Cheerleader Skirt

GO MIDGARD, GO MIDGARD :D

Yeh there has been alot going on recently and seems to be very good comm within the new Aliance, lets keep it up :)
THX release that´s what we need in battle a cheerleader so keep at it lol :)

O

old.Foldroll

I dont want to rain on your parade, because you all sound so enthusiastic, but with three aliiances that dont speak to each other it seems more like, to use an American Football analogy, offence, defence, and a special team.

Each seperate and not talking to each other.

And worse, blaming each other when something goes wrong, but never working towards a closer relationship.

Maybe the three alliances are made up of hardcore players, social players and hobby players, and the different styles are too disparate to mesh, but I do dispair sometimes.

A

akula

ermmm, we have a working alliance, we're holding df more regularly, and we're getting our keeps back quickly from time of capture, and guilds within the alliance are communicating:)

H

hellraisermk2

The alliance is definately working on alot of levels. We may as well move in to the alb keeps as we seem to have control of them more than the albs do these days ;) (as the above link shows).

IMO having three different alliances isn't proving to be a problem. I don't know what sort of communication is happening between the three, but I do know that the MGC is proving highly succesful within the mid frontiers and the alb frontiers. That can't be a bad thing for the realm regardless of communication between the three.

All in good time :)

O

old.Xarr

I have the same 'this is working alot better' feeling about the CE Alliance too :) I'm glad my guild is in, things will only get more interesting from now on and ahead :)

MIDGARD RAWKS! AIEEEEEE! <^_^>

O

old.Foldroll

I dont doubt that your alliance is working. But that was not my point. The fact that there are three alliances means that the realm is not as strong as it could be. Thats all.

Users who are viewing this thread