Midgard = Realm of the Dumb?

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Its embarrassing to...
run into the same group of Albs over and over solo when the enemy is 50% invisible and has healing and cc support.

Its silly to...
not form a group to counter that enemy when you have the classes for it.

Its plain dumb to...
trying to get some rp's when you have zero chance and are just feeding the enemy.

PS: Yes, this is a whine! But perhaps there is a grain of truth in it.

Dracon

Fledgling Freddie
OD shut up you were not there, tbh solo play has been lost since NF.

DaoC has become so silly at times and all i can do is laugh when i see 2scouts 2 infs 2 mincer Reaver and one cleric in support. I ended up setting up npc's just sitting in keep and leeching some rps from there.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
midgard is the realm of the dumb, all us smart people are playing WoW :cheers:

only joking, i love you really, oh and solo play hasnt really been viable for a long time now :p

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
Zebolt said:
Get some skills :rolleyes:

You mean moron rp feeder mids get some skills prolly ?

Any no matter how gimp alb stealther gets rps in a row from solo mids that go run solo to a fg. Even better if its a sorc, cleric, infil, winstrel and 4 scouts.

Basicly solo mids go and try take 1 out and just die, /release, die, /release 10 times and then /quit and whine on forums that albs are Overpowered. LOL. Happened all the time in OF and the trend continues in NF.

So as an answer to the orginal question: Yes this is the realm of the dumb.

Stormf

Fledgling Freddie
it is poss to solo still. recently Ive been searching all of alb frontier and found many places where solo(+bb) or duo's are xp'ing arties. other than that I also pick up ppl running to poc and between keep/tower battles.

solo fights are still there, just gotta look for em

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom