Midgard/Hibernia Alliance

B

Belomar

Pfft at all the Hibs and Mids rubbing their hands and thinking this will go through. Good luck! :D
Originally posted by Thelion
What's your opinion?
My opinion is that you need a Valium and a liedown so you can rest your poor little head. ;)

D

darbey

Originally posted by old.Wildfire
no, fuck off, not interested

p.s. someone add this to the list of the last 24,835,182,652 times some noob has come up with this amazing idea when relics have changed hands.

Ditto , please change the ffin record u r getting boring

S

sofus

Thelion why are you such an uber n00b ? It's lame that Albs take relic when mids and hibs cant log on agree totaly with you on that subject. But to make an allaince with Hibs and take all the relics is so freaking n00bish. We got the mid relics at 12pm on a saturday i think it was all alone. So you want hibs to help you retake the str relics is it cause you finaly realiced that you mids are to gimpies to take em back :D ?

L

Lessurl

Originally posted by Thelion
Sounds lovely in my ears.

* What about a mutual pact in emain to play with the UNSKILLED albzerg? Could be good fun.
* What about a mutual and coorperative pact during relic raids. Midgard camps snowdonia to help the hibforce take the powerrelics, and Hibernia help the midforce in the same way at excalibur.
* What about a mutual and coorperative pact during defence of the relics. Midforces block amg (emain) during relic raids by the albs, and hibforces block amg (odin's) if the albs try a relic raid in midgard.

(Thou skilled battle mids vs. hibs will ofc be acceptable in the midgard frontier and in albland)

This is just a suggestment from my side. But if the crap thing.. what do u call them? Yea GOA.. If GOA let the albs have the relics I think it's time for mids and hibs to strike the GOA/Alb alliance with our own powers. What's your opinion?

Imo..............fuck off :p

P

Powahhh

Re: Re: Midgard/Hibernia Alliance

Originally posted by wildpt
LOL yes please, wanna see VGN and RG working together!

yeahhh it will be soooo cool
tyka will lead vgn
and wos RG
and walk side by side
maybe even exchange kisses and hugs :):):)
LOL
i want to see that :p:p

Users who are viewing this thread