Midgard Guilds.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Was talking to a mate about coming back, but wanted to know, what's going on? - What's the 8v8 action like, if there is any, and is there any Midgard guild that will need a Healer? :p

Eyez, did you manage to get your guild going again or did you fail? :p I left with Lagged Again being the only real competition in RVR, and I heard they've all split up again, so let me know what's going on! :D

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Be like me and get a reputation as a hardcore ripper and regardless of passing fad guilds be the "go to guy"

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
Was talking to a mate about coming back, but wanted to know, what's going on? - What's the 8v8 action like, if there is any, and is there any Midgard guild that will need a Healer? :p

Eyez, did you manage to get your guild going again or did you fail? :p I left with Lagged Again being the only real competition in RVR, and I heard they've all split up again, so let me know what's going on! :D

Never really got the guild going, but atleast its grown from a 1man guild to a guild with like 7-8 members atm.. and DJ are also back and playing a few days a week.. so there are getting better and better action again! and yes Lagged Again u mean Avoidance of Win there turned out to be There Were Adds.. is just a random guild now.. most of the nice/good guys are gone or playing other realms!

Himse

FH is my second home
Never really got the guild going, but atleast its grown from a 1man guild to a guild with like 7-8 members atm.. and DJ are also back and playing a few days a week.. so there are getting better and better action again! and yes Lagged Again u mean Avoidance of Win there turned out to be There Were Adds.. is just a random guild now.. most of the nice/good guys are gone or playing other realms!

Got real tired of playing with most of them, no clue, only a couple of good players left.

I just cba with live, it's just full of zergs and shit, even if you do get a good fight, the game bugs out and dies to desktop or some shit.

It's just boring, broken and tiring, bring on GW2.

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
Got real tired of playing with most of them, no clue, only a couple of good players left.

I just cba with live, it's just full of zergs and shit, even if you do get a good fight, the game bugs out and dies to desktop or some shit.

It's just boring, broken and tiring, bring on GW2.

Yep most of them got no clue thats right :) And ofc it is zergy as always! but still i enjoy the action when roaming around or on agramon before the zerging hours starts :)

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I'm playing Uthgard, if anyone else is, got a 11 cleric atm.

Himse

FH is my second home
Yep most of them got no clue thats right :) And ofc it is zergy as always! but still i enjoy the action when roaming around or on agramon before the zerging hours starts :)

I can't seem to find those non zerging hours, every time i take a run with any group we just get rolled by like 3fg, cba to play small mans and stuff really.

Uthgard takes far too long to level. :(

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
I can't seem to find those non zerging hours, every time i take a run with any group we just get rolled by like 3fg, cba to play small mans and stuff really.

Uthgard takes far too long to level. :(

Maybe if u are more on u will find the hours :) and Uthgard is for the pussies why whines too much about getting zerged when fooling around solo etc :)

Himse

FH is my second home
Maybe if u are more on u will find the hours :) and Uthgard is for the pussies why whines too much about getting zerged when fooling around solo etc :)

True, I don't really have time to play as such, some evenings maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom