Midgard Crafting Prices

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
Hey everyone.

I recently started again just to see my CM was pretty dull, so I'm looking to restock him on studded and chain. However, the prices I used to set was for over 2 years ago, so I'm sure they changed. Anyone who can link or tell me some "global" prices on studded and chain these days?

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Hey everyone.

I recently started again just to see my CM was pretty dull, so I'm looking to restock him on studded and chain. However, the prices I used to set was for over 2 years ago, so I'm sure they changed. Anyone who can link or tell me some "global" prices on studded and chain these days?

In 2 years alot has happened with crafting. What everybody wants at the moment are 99% sigil armour and soon people will also want 99% dragonsworn armour which will require you to complete a quest for a manual with the new reciepes in.

The current Sigil armour can be found here:
Ehrayn's New Crafted Armor Bonuses Cheat Sheet
You need to buy perfected armour patterns to make these (or they can be farmed in malmo or in NF from red+ con mobs)

On Dyvet you can probably make a healthy profit from selling this stuff as so few people are doing it currently. Chain Hauberk would be around 1 plat, arms/legs 600g and feet/hands 400g to make. You can make several types of head gear now and these seem to cost slightly more. Obviously you can increase these prices depending on how hard the patterns are to get and how much profit you want to make.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom