Midgard camping again.....

S

swords

I tell you this is bugging me.
It has taken about a month of solid bitching with two different characters to get at least a percentage of the Mids there to stop camping the APK.

Those Mids i know will notice the longer you camp the pk the more irate i become eventually i will stop protecting those camping the Pk and go back to the bridge.
Please note any rezzers from the Vikingar will not be rezzing anyone who died due to pk camping so thats bowmen master wizard eldrich master hunters guardians and men at arms.....

ATM the only Middy rezzer we have is Meeda Dapoisona and he has far better things to do than force me and Krow to protect him from the millions of infils that are eyeing him and drooling most likely.
Eg AOE poisoning the group of albs that were sat on the Thidranki Faste bank today :) and THEN the group of Hibs at their bridge too.....

Oh and sorry to you Hibs today i rez killed a Luri caster on the bridge by accident though you were beating me up at the time and i suppose 1 hib stealther and 2 Casters in quick succession was a bit cheeky of me.

Hopefully we can let you albs out and have a proper scrap for a change eh, Hibs are welcome too i suppose unless your having lunch at your pk again.

O

Oopsa Daisy

Yeah m8 we have big picknick parties at our PK. And you middies seem to get attracted to the smell of our food. Lol middies are just like flies. Though Albs probably have dinner parties at their PK there are always millions of mids around there.

We went there yesterday becoz you mids left your camping spot at our pk and eventually stopped defending us from taking hib bridge :). So we decided to take a look at alb bridge...... Only to get wiped out by a BIG middie zerg.

Sjeez why do you bring that much people to the battleground?
Oh wait i forgot, because you guys can ;)
Must have been at least 40 mids in the battleground...
We hibs had about 12 :(

Still was fun shooting those little kobolds who are wearing sticks. They die so fast ;)

_________
Gratz Mate 21th season Ranger
Oopsa Daisy 22th season void Eld
<Marsh Horde>

D

Draegen

Hello swords.. having fun times with you mids in BG atm,but dam dude you got to many stealthers..actually its better than the big RvR.anyway feel free to camp our PK if u wanna,its all swings and roundabouts in BG.If we had the keep we would probably be doing the same..../salute to you also as you are one of the few mids who actually slaute /bow my dead body instead of laughing ..lol..take care. VAI enchanter.. :)

S

swords

thx

I do my best.
I do believe Mitzz had the bow salute treatment after he dropped my m8 Kunning who was typing in guild chat at the time.....

C

Col|

Originally posted by swords
I tell you this is bugging me.
It has taken about a month of solid bitching with two different characters to get at least a percentage of the Mids there to stop camping the APK.

Those Mids i know will notice the longer you camp the pk the more irate i become eventually i will stop protecting those camping the Pk and go back to the bridge.
Please note any rezzers from the Vikingar will not be rezzing anyone who died due to pk camping so thats bowmen master wizard eldrich master hunters guardians and men at arms.....

Well, when I was in Thid with my inf, we had the same problem, Albs would camp either of the 2 PKs and no matter how much you moaned, they just wouldn't move away, it's one of the main reasons I decided to level out, got so boring watching Hibs/Mids in guard range wandering about out of your range, even the threat of not being rezzed cos they were PK camping didn't seem to deter most of them either :/

Users who are viewing this thread