Middy Toa LAg

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
Wondering what the time frame is on this lag being fixed guild group would like to be able to do some of the MLS and maybe some scroll framing without freezing for 30 seconds ?

Just wondering because frankly having to wait for 1.71 isnt really good enough, unless its out tommorow which i doubt ?

Any word on this being fixed in the near future IE before 2006 ?

[GOA]Erivoss

[GOA] Official type person
the lag should lessen considerably with 1.71. 1.71 will come out next week (so either Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday as we don't release patches on Monday's and Friday's). It's in the Friday News for this week.

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
About time.
I enjoyed it tremendously that a balanced fg was not able to complete ml8.9 twice due to the lag I'm getting on my paid service.
I imagine I will be getting compensation for waisting 2 hours of my life and also for missing an ml8 raid?
Regards, Glottis

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
like you will notice the two hours amongst all the hours you've wasted writing absolute crap on this forum :)

Helme

Resident Freddy
If glottis gets compensation for 2 hours I want compensation for the 10 hours+ iwe spent on ML4, we even had help from a GM.. who went LD xD

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Note he says it will lessen........ cya all here day after patch with the lag threads and oldskool 'its OT problem' replies from those in the know.

peder

Fledgling Freddie
little friend, listen here

sometimes games lag
same in most games

maybe server munchies
on your kompy crunhies

speek to servers
or upgrades

cheers amigo!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom