Middies...

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Try doing something productive with the 4+fg bryjna crew ffs, like trying to make proper groups instead of the BD/Warlock zerg that seems to camp it nowadays. You might actually get something done in RvR if you do...

Got hit by this below after we'd already taken out nearly 2 groups, and GA had taken out a group on the other side of bled 3 as well, and there's another group behind the shot too.

sshot008.jpg

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
"Everybody playing a warlock should die IRL", but tbh theres only 2 bds in the picture, which is very nice of midgard. imagine if all would roll just the powerful -and lamer- chars, what on earth could stop 32 bonedancers/warlocks?

Respect dudes!

Also, I'm glad to see midgard collecting 4 fgs.. Go and take keeps/relics, i hope we can say "WB Midgard" soonish..

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
well aslong as high rr hibs comes along to farm, count on mids to zerg youre ass back to hibland :p
Ps:if you dont go there mids wount stay there either but were do you want them in hib ore brynja ?

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Anarch said:
well aslong as high rr hibs comes along to farm, count on mids to zerg youre ass back to hibland :p
Ps:if you dont go there mids wount stay there either but were do you want them in hib ore brynja ?

Aye Mids wouldnt go there then /rollseyes

Went to Brynja at 3 AM this week found a warlock and a boney couple hunters + some thane and a healer camping the bridge.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
btw typical Mid in that zerg has 6K rps in 3~ hours. Roxstars!

Gamah

Banned
Yes guild group was subject to a couple of those zergs.. they chased us from BB to GG and pulled it lol :p

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Righthandof said:
"Everybody playing a warlock should die IRL", but tbh theres only 2 bds in the picture, which is very nice of midgard. imagine if all would roll just the powerful -and lamer- chars, what on earth could stop 32 bonedancers/warlocks?

Respect dudes!

Also, I'm glad to see midgard collecting 4 fgs.. Go and take keeps/relics, i hope we can say "WB Midgard" soonish..
actually, I count 4 dread commanders in it ;)

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
one on the left, one on the right, 2 in the middle, as you can see at least 3 fossil thingies.

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
VidX said:
one on the left, one on the right, 2 in the middle, as you can see at least 3 fossil thingies.
hmm yes think i se it now :)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
so damn many bonedancers and warlocks around, still surprises me every run :)

Puppet

Part of the furniture
I just camp PoC instead; steady flow of Mid RPS flowing in; sometimes a few Hibs come pass by to camp abit too; jolly fun and its great fun

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
I just camp PoC instead; steady flow of Mid RPS flowing in; sometimes a few Hibs come pass by to camp abit too; jolly fun and its great fun
yes killing unbuffed ppl are hard xD

Norcott

Fledgling Freddie
Anarch said:
yes killing unbuffed ppl are hard xD

great fun if ur evil natured .. :wij:
:flame:

and wots more theres not many that go in without bots... which makes it even more fun .. woot :cheers:

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Norcott said:
great fun if ur evil natured .. :wij:
:flame:

and wots more theres not many that go in without bots... which makes it even more fun .. woot :cheers:
hihih

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Can't really knock bled bridge campers, insta action any day or night. Come DC and camp that and save me a boat trip.

Mael, 50th ment.

boppas

Fledgling Freddie
& the higher RR they get the more of a joke it will be!...moc3/purge2 etc..only chance atm when i meet one 1v1 is my stun, if that resists or gets purged, im f00ked tbh. Soon theyre all gunna be running about wit i-win RA's

As i type im d/loading another mmorpg, had enough of DAoC & the way its been & the way its heading tbh. Mythic simply dont have a clue..never have done, never will do. i just feel sorry for any noobs that are starting to play DAoC.. if you read this, take my advice & choose another mmorpg unless you:

-like very dull PvE (even wit catacombs)
-rvr thats un-balanced (always will be) hours on end of *trying* to get scrolls (usually means killing 100's of the same mob for the one you want to drop..yes! very exciting \o/ )
-artifacts to give you a better chance in rvr (some of the harder ones you will prob need to be in a grp/BG & unless you win the roll, your gunna have to do the same thing again & again (such excitement :D )
-Leveling to 50 is still just as dull (yup! even with catacombs & the nice new gfx...it dont hide the fact your still killing alot of the same mob in the same place for hours on end!, difference is with catacombs it dont take as long to reach L50)

Good things about DAoC:

end game rvr, but its getting worse by the day. QQ / whine etc about my comments if you wish :) .. point is DAoC was once a great game, But Mythic have done a fine job of basically turning it into a crap game. Mainly because of ToA & un-balancing between all 3 realms. I know its difficult & probably impossible to get the balance 100% right unless all 3 realms have exactly the same classes. Every class in DAoC from all 3 realms (almost) has been hit with the nerf bat..this alone shows that any testing they do before they release new classes is summit to be laughed at

I'll keep on playing for a lil while..but not gunna be on as much as i was & when its time to re-new my subs i will be reluctant, as soon DnL is released i will be canceling subs on my 3 accounts without thinking twice & also with a big huge smile on my face \o/ ...if DnL turns out to be poor.. I will probably quit mmorpg's & start living a bit :)

Everyone at Mythic should give themselves a toast, for completely screwing up what was once a damn good game /salute! :)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Puppet said:
btw typical Mid in that zerg has 6K rps in 3~ hours. Roxstars!
Yes, because every Mid's dream is to rackrackrackrack in the RPs and get like 10-20K RPs an hour and become RR10 asap so they get lots of IRL respect, and and... :rolleyes:

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
The bridge-whine never seems to end, does it? Don't like it, don't go there. It is the only place where random mids can work together and gain a few rps.

Yes, banding up and going out would probably get them more rps, but that isn't going to happen. Why? Because the way it is now, it works. Simple as that. People go there, and they can RvR - why would they change that? People are lazy. That goes for both sides here. The Mids for going there, and the Albs/Hibs for going there as well.

The basis of the problem is simply that there aren't enough people playing RvR. A healthy population would have BOTH dedicated GG's roaming around the entire frontier and the randoms at the bridge and noone would whine about either. (Other than the 'normal' amount of whine that any RvR environment has).

I can only hope that clustering will return this situation to both Pryd and Excal.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Oh, the warlock whine has started. =)

PS Thane still rocks.

Ogrelin Blodig

One of Freddy's beloved
If albs and Hibs could get the FECK off our bride it would not be a problem.... WE are defending OUR bridge...if you don't want to run up to our defence....don't go there....you don't HAVE to jump off your boats at Bled...

if we didn't know every alb/hib jumped of at the same location we would not stand there... jump of somewhere else and the defence have to spread out...

Martok

Part of the furniture
Ogrelin Blodig said:
If albs and Hibs could get the FECK off our bride it would not be a problem.... WE are defending OUR bridge...if you don't want to run up to our defence....don't go there....you don't HAVE to jump off your boats at Bled...

if we didn't know every alb/hib jumped of at the same location we would not stand there... jump of somewhere else and the defence have to spread out...

he does have a very bloody good point but m8 most gg's or other groups dont jump there we jump past or before it jumping @ it is just feeding zerg rp's without even trying to fight!!!

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Belomar said:
Yes, because every Mid's dream is to rackrackrackrack in the RPs and get like 10-20K RPs an hour and become RR10 asap so they get lots of IRL respect, and and... :rolleyes:

Sounds as realistic as its every Mid's dream to make a massive zerg everyday @ Brynja and zerg down everything coming into the vicinity; while screaming 'For Odins!' and trying to outnumber the enemy atleast 4 : 1. :rolleyes:

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
The zerg might be mid's secial style at Brynja bridge but think like that, who was it in old frontiers ? :) Albs zerged consantly, all the way from apk to mmg and sometimes half way to mpk and if it's really bad they set up at crystal titan and start killing all bb's at mpk :)

So why this zerg whine, really it's nothing new for ither realms.

raid

Can't get enough of FH
i dont see whats so bad about it... they seldom go far from brynja so if you run in a fg you only meet them if you want to, nice to have a place with pretty much guaranteed action if its quiet elsewhere

Luz

Fledgling Freddie
rack up 2 or 3 GG´s and go there together. :sex:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom