Mid Ywain players

Delrith

Fledgling Freddie
Hey all, just a quick post to see if any EU time players are looking for an 8v8 guild on Ywain.
Currently we are in need of someone who has a skald, but pref has other toons too which they can play on the odd night as we have a player who only has a skald, but doesnt play too often due to baby duties.
Also we have room for one dps, we are mainly a tank group, so a tank would do, but we'd consider a caster too.

Only a couple of "musts"
1) vent with a microphone
2) knows how to have a laugh, doesnt get insulted easy, not saying we are going to insult you, but having kids in vent before and having to always mind language makes for ZzZz
3) Can listen, our pac healer gets abit :flame: sometimes, but its all :sex: after
4) template helps, RR isnt too important, as long as you know your class and dont go all out melee on a caster etc :p
5) we are all from England besides our Skald from Denmark, and one token American

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
not looking for a guild but always interested in a grp,templated rr 5 skald/rr9 zerk/rr6 boney... + others, brit with vent and mic...

Delrith

Fledgling Freddie
Will try your toon names when we are about mate

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Some1 steps in! so we can have some nice fights :)

Delrith

Fledgling Freddie
We have been running alot recently, but always missing two people for the last few weeks, and sometimes half pug half gg sucks =/
Guild is Nordic Dream, all black but blue chest piece if you have seen us about
Edit: was running last night in nearly a guild group, but it was either try and attack the alb zerg as an 8 man or go and fight some hibs...we went for the hibs had some good fights, evildans goup and such and some around bold maze, but seemed we always got added on by other hib groups just as we were having a nice fight with one
q.q

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
At the moment i have a untemplated skald :p But maybe i could get something together for it.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Would have offered if I had any mid toons :) only got alb/hib ones sadly (hib ones arent sc'd either)

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Did you sell the bits? :p

Yes i accidently did ^^
As rl friend forced me to go hibernia, and i didn't like it so went back to mid again>_<

But wont be a problem get all the items back

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Well, im also not able to play to frequently but wouldnt mind playing with ya when ever you need a rep and possible.

Got a fully templated rr3l5 SM (Ulaar-ywain1) and Shammy (ucin-ywain1)

Vent/language ofc no problem.

(You can always find me on msn: charmangle@hotmail.com.)

See you out there mates!:)

/Charmangle

Delrith

Fledgling Freddie
Reall sorry for the slow reply guys. It seems our skald is playing again and they invited some guy we use to play on classic without me knowing a few hrs ebfore making the post :x
Of course any of you are welcome to come pug with us if you see me lfm in region (they all seem to be lazy and leave it up to em to find people to fill :x)

Also Dub, ya didnt have to post here, you already know you can join whenever :p :worthy:

p.s nice seeing you guys ut last night Gahn / Crom, we tried to stay around hib bowl area, but got totally aj'd by a fgh whilst fighting albs then we seemed to just roam jamt

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Aye some good fights.

Being honest we've knocked agramon on the head for a few weeks to work on all getting rr5.

We'll try and leave clear 8v8's away from insta rvr areas for groups we recognise, but unless its agramon its not going to be clear cut.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom