[MID] WTS Some Mp weapons

P

paldius

WTS some mps weapons at cost +49 retys no markup (you get free enchant and sc on it)

FOR SALE (start bid)

Dwarven short sword 16.5 mp (2p 300)
Bastard sword 16.2 mp (2 p 750)
Greatspiked hammer 16.5 (2 handed) mp (3p)
Heavy bladed moon claw 16.5 mp (2p)

or if you got a mp Cleaver 16.5 and wanne trade give a shout

auction will end at sunday 29 june at 20.00

P

paldius

Originally posted by paldius
WTS some mps weapons at cost +49 retys no markup (you get free enchant and sc on it)

FOR SALE (start bid)

Dwarven short sword 16.5 mp (2p 300) SOLD
Bastard sword 16.2 mp (2 p 750)
Greatspiked hammer 16.5 (2 handed) mp (3p)
Heavy bladed moon claw 16.5 mp (2p)

or if you got a mp Cleaver 16.5 and wanne trade give a shout

auction will end at sunday 29 june at 20.00

P

pudzy

I'd buy your moon claw m8 - 1thing with savage weps tho they degrade like shit, so 2p is way overpriced, i'd give 1.2p tops tbh

C

Cami

Originally posted by pudzy
I'd buy your moon claw m8 - 1thing with savage weps tho they degrade like shit, so 2p is way overpriced, i'd give 1.2p tops tbh

dont think you can give a price on how fast they degrade, his prices are given each try/material :p

You dont want a crafter to loose money when selling his products do you ?

O

Ottar

> so 2p is way overpriced, i'd give 1.2p tops tbh

?! Average material cost alone is 1950g on them. 99% market is way too erratic on almost all weapons to make your profit by selling 99er leftovers from MP runs.

Only reason for a crafter to sell stuff at loss is if he was skilling up on it and wants to get rid of it. If you -count- on having yer stuff at prices people who get saleable stuff while skilling will sell you, all crafters will have to stop crafting shortly after they finish skilling because they cant afford continuous losses and cant sell at profit because everyone expect lower than material cost prices.

With 20% margin for actual work, fair price on that claw would be somewhere around 2.4p You want it at half that price? Good luck finding a fool willing to sell you one.

Ottar

S

Sarnat

They only degrade that fast because you swing often. So can't really offer something that ridiculously low for MP =P

P

paldius

sorry, min price is 2 p its like i said cost +49 retrys no markup

(dont hit that much or use it on left hand :))

P

pudzy

Np's but sadly not many will pay that, and the degrade does effect it Ottar, h2h spec is an epensive one tbh. I've gone through 4 sets of weps on my savage and hes not even rr5, but i am a pve hoe :p.

1234Taz

pudz your so cheap! I gave sarnie 6p for my two claws and iirc she only asked for cost price which was 2.2p or something like that :whip:

P

pudzy

I have a job... I cant spend hours farming like I used to.. else I would pay for them :p. But I know that I'm right, h2h wep's degrade too fast to be worth buying as MP's.

O

Ottar

> Np's but sadly not many will pay that,

At 1.2p, noone will sell you. If I remember correctly, with 2h2 spec you can pretty much cap everything without needing all that many MP items. My savage is pretty close to caps effectively using only 2 MP pieces, only 1 weapon and rather crappy jewelry.

> h2h spec is an epensive one tbh. I've gone through 4 sets of weps

Dunno.. Ive gone through about 3.5 x 100% durability of hammers on 2chars since the game was released. Even assuming 3x higher condition loss on h2h.. 4 x 100% seems a bit unbelievable.

Then again, only thing that makes weapons degrade real fast Ive found is hacking at keepdoors and diamondfarming. First doesnt happen often enough to be a significant factor, 2nd one pays for weapons way faster than they degrade on you.

Ottar

P

pudzy

but i am a pve hoe :p.

Read my posts a little better, I will remind you Ottar, this is a trade forum, not a flame one - also I'll remind you to check and reply to your PM's rather than waste time spamming someones thread...

And Pald you know this wasn't personal, its my view on h2h weps, I love ya really dude.

C

Cami

FYI, you dont NEED mp weapons (or armor for that sake) to be able to cap it all as a h2h savage :p

U

Urme the Legend

Use 99% Claws in PvE and the MP in RvR! ... is my suggestion :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom