MID: Wolves-head cloack

N

Ninth Dimension

I can't comment on the other realms cos i've not yet seen the new hats for them, but in midgard i think the wolves head hat should have been a cloak, that way you can still wear your hat for the protection, but look cool at the same time (not to meantion a cool textured cloak for your emblem.

what do ya think? (i realise however that it will never happen)

O

old.Alliandre

It would have been nice, but my cloak gives nice bonus' to :p

N

Ninth Dimension

well yeah, but i'd rather loose my cloak (which will only have magic if it's from a quest/drop) than my helmet (which i can customse with a spell crafter).

M

~Mobius~

Yes i thought of that too, a headgear with like wolves furskin down your back.

F

F.I.V

Woulda been a better idea for Mythic to just add a new inventory slot labelled "Helmet Accessory" or something and allow us to wear both

O

old.Alliandre

Why not have an actual wolf clawing at your back? It would be a nice sight to laugh at ;)

I want to get a mp witch hat for my chanter though. Then I'll get a funny hat and bonus' :)

R

Roo Stercogburn

One of the things that has always been lacking is the ability for crafters to create different designs of armour/clothing items.

The only items to date with variation have been cloaks which were introduced a few patches ago and really had no untility value at all.

I also think they should have allowed you to incorporate materials from beasts that had been hunted to give unique and special looks to items. It is after all, a common theme in most fantasies that the heroes and heroines look distinctive from those around them.

You want to look like a wolf? Go hunt something wolfie. Perhaps make the item undyable but given a base colour from the particular beast you had hunted. Grey for Sveawolves, perhaps crimson red for Drakulvs etc. This way if you wanted a particular look you could go get it but you have to go do something to get it rather than just buying it.

Finally, you combine the hunted item with the appropriate armour piece to imbue the armour piece with that special look. This way you can still take as many tries to make the correct quality of item without losing that drakulv head you need for the helm.

Just a thought.

S

SilverHood

I'd be killing undead thanes in vanern then.. for than non apron thane look :D

R

Roo Stercogburn

Thinking about it there is only one beastie for me I'd want to adorn my headgear. Fits both in style and roleplay value.

Kellic.

;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom