mid. vs alb SI

C

ChillyDawg

Originally posted by aveh
Also, Albs use SoS to get past aggro mobs into aggro-filled dungeons?

nah we have a mincer and cleric both fire sos and bof then leg it into sisdi with about 40 lvl 60+ mobs legging it up after us casstign snare and random orrible DD spells on you, on average 1/2 the peopel make it in alive and then one brave souild comes out to rez the dead. Its a bloody good laugh.

C

cadiva

Originally posted by Gaeswen
Lots of stuff that's quite true

However, there are some great xp spots in Mid SI including both sets of treehouses just outside Hagall in Faraheim providing you don't pull the patrols without a full group with some form of CC.

My guild on Mid/Excal has used these spots for levelling from lvl 40 onwards as well as just outside Bjarken for lvls 30+ and into Mammoth Valley, mobs outside of Trollheim, the Hrimthingys outside Tuscaren Glacier.

There are great spots in Aegirs, people just don't seem to be willing to go form up groups there outside of guild groups and so they just hope Mid will get DF and then you end up with 200 people all fighting for xp spots there instead.

Having only experienced the entrance of Avalon City (the fishy spot) and the entrance to Krondor, I can't comment too much on the whole of Alb SI, but I was finding it hard to find somewhere to xp with regular spawns for my lvl 34 paladin outside of going to the overcamped Catacombs. I'm sure there are spots in SI, just I don't know where to find them yet ;)

Anyways, just some thoughts from a Middie from over the other server.

Users who are viewing this thread