MID Tank Group

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Hey fellas ..was just wondering ..we started a mid tank group today in thid and made a guild with the seven of us called the Chemical seven..

We are mainly trolls and a dwarf healers ..we run dressed in black with a bull emblem on a grey cloak ..we fought a lot of groups on our first day and was just wondering if anyone encountered us and what did u think ?

mainly ran into fg or just over of albs ..had some good fights there ..we got bored and farmed the main mob of thid for the necky a bit ..otherwise had a laugh ;)

a big cheer to that hib tank group that were out in the earlier hours of the day ..female firb bm and 2 celt bms and a chimp plus healers ..was good fun and they played well with a set MA and good assist ..thanks for the fights ;)

anyway ..just wanted to say thanks for the fun and keep ure eyes out for us ..feel free to /beckon me for solo duel ...my character is the main tank ( skald called Heavily ) thanks again :p

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
I think I ran into you guys at the end, my brother (Solarus, the armsman) was fighting against you guys for a bit and asked me to come. The moment I arrived you guys left though :touch: ;)

Think there were 9 albs me included, one of them was a level 25 infi :eek: We done some battles trying to keep her alive! :)

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
aye ..we fought / flanked / won against and died to the albs but it was all good fun ..there were mostly 6 or 7 of us and we found it hard to interupt all the casters ..fecking garbonnach came in spamming his air pets..i was gunning for him lol ...

good laugh - cya again 2nite :)

stoptryingtohitme

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah i was the silver pally, man when u guys came 2 APK we WTF PWND UR ASSES! rofl we were on a roll after that, we wont the next 3 fights then u all buggered off after finding out u couldnt bet us if we took out ur healer... =) hehe pallys ftw guys ;) :sex:

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
stoptryingtohitme said:
Yeah i was the silver pally, man when u guys came 2 APK we WTF PWND UR ASSES! rofl we were on a roll after that, we wont the next 3 fights then u all buggered off after finding out u couldnt bet us if we took out ur healer... =) hehe pallys ftw guys ;) :sex:

man u are scary

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
yes nothing like 5 casters sitting within range of their keep guards to protect them getting an aoe mezz off and then 4 tanks and a cleric charging the 5 of us at that stage while air pets bummed our healer ..wtfpwnd is a good choice of wording there ..not bitter ..just saying ..us 5 against you 10 plus 12 air pets plus 12 lvl 120 keep guards ..we did get ownt yeah ..

and we didnt come bk cause u didnt leave ure keep ..we came bk once and u were still there ..the guys logged and i went solo fighting peolple around ck ..anyway ..cya again

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
stoptryingtohitme said:

The guy comes on here and posts a "thanks for the good time/laugh in Thid" and you make a post like that?
Grow up.

xanir

Fledgling Freddie
I was the 25 infi :) had some good fights against you guys, and got me several bubbles over the course of the day ;p. Thanks also to the mids at ck at ~9:30 who dinged me to 26, and special /waves to keija and hamsteman :)

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
xanir said:
I was the 25 infi :) had some good fights against you guys, and got me several bubbles over the course of the day ;p. Thanks also to the mids at ck at ~9:30 who dinged me to 26, and special /waves to keija and hamsteman :)

hehe was fun all right - hamste is one of ours ..he has only played a caster ( same as most of the others ) so its new to most of em ..a bit of craic .

need to get our transfers sorted ..we are mainly wearing free armour and some of us are auditioning for Rog Master of the year ..I think Ill win that one :p

I got seriously owned by a very good nightshade ( elven ) on HB a lot ..didnt catch the name but timed her Pa's very well and Im vunerble to thrust so the Pa from her plus poison took me down to 10 percent ..she at one stage jumped me and hamsta at once ..played well and swapped her weapons in combat .. a big /salute there ..

btw ..did anyone see when we faced away from the albs at their main keep and /bow so we were mooning them ? it was a bit immature but it was a brave heart moment for a bit of fun to get them out of there keep .. :p

Bite

Fledgling Freddie
stoptryingtohitme said:
lol ty! but seriously we pwn em all. even at 2/3 strengthe we still pwnd :p

i refuse to believe u have pwned anything with ur gimp pally :kissit:

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
Ololol you suck Bhal you damn forum troll!.

:sex:

i have wow inc this week, but im playing ex/mid ;<
/see you newbie albies ><

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Yup some good fights, shows you can have a laugh if there isn't enough players to make a zerg.

Still a problem with our full grps chasing down a few lone Hibs, as a Hib Excal player I know how it feels, not much incentive to come back and we need more Hibs.

BooBoo the Sorc
p.s. Sorc mezz range is seriously overpowered, I can imagine you Mids saying

'get that f*kin Sorc!' and you do.

statued

Loyal Freddie
aye was very fun (hamsteman here) got 3 levels of ye that day

would like to say to garballo LAWL ....always found u hidng in the tree spammin pets at us or comin out od the water ...... was fun all the same
ask for the 2 stealthers that kept chainin me in the evening 150+ a garrterate with me and heavily fully buffed
ty for all the alb hugs and kisses.....
our guild should be out friday evening if ye wanna meet us

btw we are still up for that offer of our gg against yeres
:DDD

Bite

Fledgling Freddie
stoptryingtohitme said:
Not gimped... wait till i get my SC... i'll duel u if u want? :D

untill then u just /rude every1 u cant zerg?

my bg chars atm

Lullan (skald) Bgl (shadowblade) Teflon (bonedancer)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Bite said:
untill then u just /rude every1 u cant zerg?

my bg chars atm

Lullan (skald) Bgl (shadowblade) Teflon (bonedancer)

Ahh playing skilled chars in thid while you can't zerg with the vaktens in real rvr? ;)

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
stoptryingtohitme said:
Not gimped... wait till i get my SC... i'll duel u if u want? :D

lol ill give u a plat if u can beat my merc :| in his rogs of rox

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Ill be on tonight again as of 6.15 gmt ...keep ure eyes peeled for a troll skald .. /beckon me :)

and that pally ..come duel me rather than running with ure sorc zerg and hiding at ure keep :p

lets fight buddeh :p

stoptryingtohitme

Fledgling Freddie
OOOH MONEY! yeah i'll duel u... i dont loose ne thing... mwahahaha... i dont /rude ne 1 unless its a cowardly stelfa... coz they just annoy me, and i try 2 prevoke em into tryin 2 kill sum 1... look forword 2 meeting that MID Guild Group... and would "that pally" be me?

statued

Loyal Freddie
if u were the big shiny pally that kept hiding in front of apk they yes....yes we are on about u..

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
statued said:
if u were the big shiny pally that kept hiding in front of apk they yes....yes we are on about u..

yep that was the one lol

Goretooth

Fledgling Freddie
Ronso said:
a big cheer to that hib tank group that were out in the earlier hours of the day ..female firb bm and 2 celt bms and a chimp plus healers ..was good fun and they played well with a set MA and good assist ..thanks for the fights ;)

Hehe... yeah... was fun... the 1 bm was a shield hero tho... looked a bit like my pink bm... a shame you jumped the one with shield first... kinda took your victory... but u really rock lot's besides that... hehe... looks really great... great too see such guild groups run around in there... :D... cya in 5 min! :D

Goretooth

Fledgling Freddie
Crap!... wanted to train level 24 with Goreteeth my BM... tho had free level w8ing (forgot)... so... can't really come in to play... coming with "Wekilledourhusbands"... my Animist instead... tho it SUX! :D

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Goretooth said:
Crap!... wanted to train level 24 with Goreteeth my BM... tho had free level w8ing (forgot)... so... can't really come in to play... coming with "Wekilledourhusbands"... my Animist instead... tho it SUX! :D

oh god ill have to train assist him gore :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom