Status
Not open for further replies.

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
outlaw.jpg

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
Elorelen Hearthunter said:
I mean, hes rr11, prolly best equipment for his class wearing.

af37 stuff at rr 7 or 8 dont remember

and epic at rr10 :p

liloe

It's my birthday today!
go whine about what you want, but don't start your lame "oh no, TD zergs Odin's" crap cause it's a) not true b) starts to piss me off....
and I must agree with poma, emainstyle atm rox with our grps =)) just the silly amount of albs is a bit bothering sometimes....but the last top-alb count I was in was 3.5fg of them =) but would take ages to search my 100MB+ log file and I cba tbh :p but must admit that generally more of them run around in fg's....go guys =)))

rure

Fledgling Freddie
liloe said:
go whine about what you want, but don't start your lame "oh no, TD zergs Odin's" crap cause it's a) not true b) starts to piss me off....

HAAAAAHAAAHAAAHHA

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
judas said:
HAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAH

nerf "The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 3 characters."

liloe

It's my birthday today!
ok rure, then tell me when TD "zerged" Odin's last time.....oh wait....that was....ehm.....at a keeptake? Ok Mister, next keeptake we bring 1fg only to fight 5fg of defending ppl, I apologize so much for that. Ofc we'll tell all other ppl who roam Odin's by "accident" to go away because we don't want to be accused of zerging.

if I posted 100 times that <insert your guild here> zergs, wouldn't that piss you after a while? Especially when you that it isn't true?

And when some enemy realm starts to show up with insane numbers, then I'm so easy about running 2 fg's cause try to speak of zerg then.

About the "kill soloer" argument. The day I can fight at a milegate without every stealther in the area popping I will leave soloers alone but as long as I suddenly have 2 weapons in my back when starting to heal, it'll be my personal form of vengeance and I enjoy it when they lick the ground, no matter how few RP's they worth. Sometimes I leave non-stealther soloers alone, just for fun but usually it's just reflexes.

Think that was it, go pick on someone else who deserves it like.....ehm....hey look! Free beer over there!

P.S. go pick on Mythic, they deserve it, or on GoA for crap servers or on your ISP in case you have lag :p

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
liloe said:
ok rure, then tell me when TD "zerged" Odin's last time.....oh wait....that was....ehm.....at a keeptake? Ok Mister, next keeptake we bring 1fg only to fight 5fg of defending ppl, I apologize so much for that. Ofc we'll tell all other ppl who roam Odin's by "accident" to go away because we don't want to be accused of zerging.

if I posted 100 times that <insert your guild here> zergs, wouldn't that piss you after a while? Especially when you that it isn't true?

And when some enemy realm starts to show up with insane numbers, then I'm so easy about running 2 fg's cause try to speak of zerg then.

About the "kill soloer" argument. The day I can fight at a milegate without every stealther in the area popping I will leave soloers alone but as long as I suddenly have 2 weapons in my back when starting to heal, it'll be my personal form of vengeance and I enjoy it when they lick the ground, no matter how few RP's they worth. Sometimes I leave non-stealther soloers alone, just for fun but usually it's just reflexes.

Think that was it, go pick on someone else who deserves it like.....ehm....hey look! Free beer over there!

P.S. go pick on Mythic, they deserve it, or on GoA for crap servers or on your ISP in case you have lag :p
amg != keep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom