Mid stealthers

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Get some balls....

wanna be the first to say it : Someone got owned , QQ more noob etc etc

BadGateway

Fledgling Freddie
I got balls, i flapped em exactly when you died as a token of appreciation to your kind. :(

Dukat

Resident Freddy
BadGateway said:
I got balls, i flapped em exactly when you died as a token of appreciation to your kind. :(

:twak: YOU!!!11 :twak:

Buliwyf

Fledgling Freddie
being at the bottom of the foodchain i would say that every time we leave svasud balls is all we have left :D

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Buliwyf said:
being at the bottom of the foodchain i would say that every time we leave svasud balls is all we have left :D
even tho albs are as retarded as can be they're still in the top :(

Zeratuhl

Fledgling Freddie
hope ur back tonight eeben you need more spanking :kissit:

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Zeratuhl said:
hope ur back tonight eeben you need more spanking :kissit:

try an kill me with out strafing like some bd :twak: or without your retardet stealth m8's adding

Zeratuhl

Fledgling Freddie
Eeben said:
try an kill me with out strafing like some bd :twak: or without your retardet stealth m8's adding

well i didnt want them to add, still, it wouldnt made a big diffrence :x face down for u

Jaond

Fledgling Freddie
/bg join nalistah for stealthzerg bg @ bridge 4teh win!!!11 4 king arthur!!!111eleven

Hummy

Fledgling Freddie
Asran said:
Has anyone here seen a Donkey fuck a Horse?

guess what came from that affair....

incase u are a ABC child ill spell it out for u ALBS.

there u go hope it was clear enough so that even u understood.

and u know where alb stealthers come from u know once in a while the donkey pissed instead of unloaded his c** hence where the alb stealthers born...

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Hummy said:
guess what came from that affair....

incase u are a ABC child ill spell it out for u ALBS.

there u go hope it was clear enough so that even u understood.

and u know where alb stealthers come from u know once in a while the donkey pissed instead of unloaded his c** hence where the alb stealthers born...

Capital letters should be used at the beginning of sentences I hope you know. I am afterall, just trying to help you out with your year 6 stats next year!

BadGateway

Fledgling Freddie
kirennia said:
Capital letters should be used at the beginning of sentences I hope you know. I am afterall, just trying to help you out with your year 6 stats next year!

Atleast he is old enough to drink beer, thus forgetting the Capital letters under the influence. I vote that you are the second breed in his statement...albeit with a bit of Capital retardness in ya.

censi

Can't get enough of FH

:eek6:

kirennia

Part of the furniture
BadGateway said:
Atleast he is old enough to drink beer, thus forgetting the Capital letters under the influence. I vote that you are the second breed in his statement...albeit with a bit of Capital retardness in ya.

I'm not the guy who was immature enough to start comparing a type of class from one realm with donkey piss. My point was that if he was going to start insulting people by calling them an 'ABC' child then he should at least learn how to write like a year 6 or above...

Technodave

One of Freddy's beloved
BadGateway said:

When did u get a set of balls?

BadGateway

Fledgling Freddie
kirennia said:
I'm not the guy who was immature enough to start comparing a type of class from one realm with donkey piss. My point was that if he was going to start insulting people by calling them an 'ABC' child then he should at least learn how to write like a year 6 or above...

I never stated a man drunk could write better than a 6 year old, thus now you are insulting most 6 year olds trying hard on their crayons. :(

You are missing alot of punctuations and Capital letters in your donkey pissed answers my dear Alb.

And what's up with the ... ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom