[MID] Skilling up till WC cap

Thornea

Loyal Freddie
Currently im 1056 WCer and have the funds available to fully cap WCing (1100) for legendary weapons. ( I know they can be crafted at 1080 but 1100 means no chance of material loss).

What do you reccomend as best items to skill up on???
Currently in crafting Fortified Great Hammers.

Mishy

One of Freddy's beloved
Thornea said:
Currently im 1056 WCer and have the funds available to fully cap WCing (1100) for legendary weapons. ( I know they can be crafted at 1080 but 1100 means no chance of material loss).

What do you reccomend as best items to skill up on???
Currently in crafting Fortified Great Hammers.

um, you would get no material loss at 1080... when they can be crafted. You dont loose materials on yellows.

edit: only applys to alb and hib it seems :)

Thornea

Loyal Freddie
Hmm will have to check Legendary weapon crafting guides again (going on advice from there, I assumed that leg weapons turned yellow at 1100 and maybe activated earlier).

Also I just noticed Legendary weapons are now available (red to me) to craft (im 1058 now):D

Just a thought, but would any of the crafting quests aid me with those last few points when crafting green cons for skill up?? (never having done any crafting quests myself)

Mishy

One of Freddy's beloved
legendary weapons turn yellow at 1080. Yes do the crafting quest and get the reward that grants you 5% chance to gain a skill.. .very handy on greens.

Indra

Fledgling Freddie
Mishy said:
legendary weapons turn yellow at 1080. Yes do the crafting quest and get the reward that grants you 5% chance to gain a skill.. .very handy on greens.

I think they turn yellow at 1100 in Midgård, 1080 is for Albion and Hibernia, no?

Mishy

One of Freddy's beloved
Indra said:
I think they turn yellow at 1100 in Midgård, 1080 is for Albion and Hibernia, no?

oh yes sorry i was talking about albion weapons :)

Draylor

Part of the furniture
If you trying to cap do the crafting quest (from your crafting trainer in capital city) and get the +skill reward.

For those last few points it makes a HUGE difference, should save you alot of time and a lot of plats ;)

Mishy

One of Freddy's beloved
Draylor said:
For those last few points it makes a HUGE difference, should save you alot of time and a lot of plats ;)

Yep... shame you didnt think this to begin with though eh dray :D still, got me a few more mps.

Thornea

Loyal Freddie
Just about to complete the "Worn Tradeskills Quest" for SKill up item, But ive read that there are Higher level Tradeskill quests and that some are repeatable??
Whats best ones to do?? and how many times can you repeat the quest?

Khalen

Fledgling Freddie
So far only 500 and the 600 tradeskill quests are in this game I think. Dunno if anymore soon will come. The 600 one is far faster to do then the 500 one if you got a nice house with porters :D Currently skilling up to 1080 with the 6% chance to gain skill :) (13 charges on it)

And they repeatable (as far as I know xxxxxx times)

Thornea

Loyal Freddie
Yay :D Reached 1100 today :D and made my 1st legendary weapon (97% using quality increase trade tool) Thanks all for advice on quests etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom