Mid rvr alliance ?

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
Would just like to hear if there are any mid guilds there are up for making a rvr alliance :)

I will host the alliance lead with Modus Minor! Me and Evers are looking for alliance friends :m00:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Heya,

Saruman's Hand are a well established guild on Mid USA. We would definately be interested in an EU based alliance as that's where we used to play.

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
Heya,

Saruman's Hand are a well established guild on Mid USA. We would definately be interested in an EU based alliance as that's where we used to play.

Thats nice to know :) are u GM Bahumat ? and btw wasnt u playing camlann in Fear ? :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Thats nice to know :) are u GM Bahumat ? and btw wasnt u playing camlann in Fear ? :)

Nope not GM or anything like that. Thornea and Dirtyden are the main GM's. I was just posting on Thornea's behalf :)

Red Shadows are supposed to be setting up a Mid EU Alliance which I believe they had on Pryd Excal, however they are waiting for members to come back etc so it's vague at best!

Yeah I was Bahumat on Camlann the sexeh Paladin :p

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
Nope not GM or anything like that. Thornea and Dirtyden are the main GM's. I was just posting on Thornea's behalf :)

Red Shadows are supposed to be setting up a Mid EU Alliance which I believe they had on Pryd Excal, however they are waiting for members to come back etc so it's vague at best!

Yeah I was Bahumat on Camlann the sexeh Paladin :p

Yea we (Red Shadows) was waiting for members:ninja:,
and now we have quite many members back:clap:, but i dont know what Goorg is up to:confused:.
I've told him a few times that we need to set the alliance up again, but nothing happens :(

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
I know Red Shadows are gonna build up an alliance, but if they make an alliance like they had all the years on excalibur, i still think my idea will survive, since i will lead an alliance with the old concept, like FoM did in the old days where Ardamel was in control of the real FoM :) so there wont be so much coffee talk in the alliance chat :)

I aim only for a rvr based alliance, where ppl can give info on enemy moves, keep/tower status! And also room for that ppl can ask for replacement/reinforcement for pug rvr grps :)

And when there are someone there makes an pve raid like a ml10 it is okay to announce in the alliance chat ofc

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
btw Bahamut, i was Xarga Kobstar the kobbie SB in Fear :)

and plenty of other toons called something with X and Kobstar as lastname :p

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
lo All

I've been running with some of the storm vermin guys when they're around and some guildies too but I have to say alot of people seem to have already gone back to war or other games.

Are there any active rvr guilds recruiting? I've got a Whorelock (Grumpyflump) and a warrior (blatant) templated and good to go... :)

M

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Heya,

Killsimba stopped playing or what ? havent seen him online in loooooong time ;7

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
I was kinda hoping the merge would bring more eu ppl to Ywain, would heva been great to see old faces in the game again :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom