Mid/Pryd should get /level 30?

Thrildif

Fledgling Freddie
Current player totals for Pryd..

ALBION / HIBERNIA / MIDGARD
Player 3.157 (37.37%) 2.671 (31.62%) 2.620 (31.01%)

Hib/Pryd has /level 30, so should Midgard get it as well now that the player base is smaller?

What do people think?

Ovi1

Fledgling Freddie
Thrildif said:

Hib/Pryd has /level 30, so should Midgard get it as well now that the player base is smaller?

What do people think?

Not sure, not enough information. So many other things need to be considered, like active level 50s etc.

Also bear in mind that Alb are currently the weakest realm on the server in all except numbers (and whining) :)

As a hibbie I would rather see us lose /level 30, so we can get more active in Thid again ;)

Invisibul

Fledgling Freddie
nah not really, u see hib had /lv 30 to help them bring up population and i can see that it was a success, hib was really suffering. And u said it urself, player base is pretty much even, hibs/mids always wtf pwn, a few more albs just balances out the overpowered abilities of hibs/mids :)

/Level 30 is wrong anyway should always be /Level 20, or get rid of it completely so new ppl got more ppl to xp with at early stages.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
I don´t think any realm on prydwen should have /level 30

There is always 30+ mids out in emain on peek hours and I think that hib has similiar numbers. Albs aren´t out as much anymore but I think it is more because new group setups has to be figured out and that there isn´t asmuch active casters in Alb as it is in the other 2 realms. In a month or so I think it will be quite even among all three realms

Kalthorine

Fledgling Freddie
Invisibul said:
get rid of it completely so new ppl got more ppl to xp with at early stages.
Ya got my vote on that one Invisibul! :clap:

The only /level that is needed in DaoC is /level playingfield for all people new to the game :)

Ovi1

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
I don´t think any realm on prydwen should have /level 30

There is always 30+ mids out in emain on peek hours and I think that hib has similiar numbers. Albs aren´t out as much anymore but I think it is more because new group setups has to be figured out and that there isn´t asmuch active casters in Alb as it is in the other 2 realms. In a month or so I think it will be quite even among all three realms

/Level wasn't just to balance the RvR situation, with ToA it was also to help balance the PvE side, to give us the active population to help with MLs etc, tbh I think the ANimist class was a bigger help ;)

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Instant level 50's is what they need.

By the time you done master levels, artifacts etc, you will have xp'ed the equivelant of 20-50.

Thrildif

Fledgling Freddie
Would be interesting to see how the player base/active 50's have changed over the last year or so. I seem to remember Mid having over 3k players and Alb having over 4k players at one point. Looks to me like Hib has advanced a bit while Mid and Alb have lost players..

Wonder if any stat loonies have kept that kind of data.. :D

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Thrildif said:

Characters 3.157 (37.37%) 2.671 (31.62%) 2.620 (31.01%)

What do people think?

I think i will edit ur post

"Players" is actually "Characters" :

Oh and here is the actual ACTIVE Characters

Active Characters

3,237 (37%) 2,405 (28%) 3,084 (35%)

Summary

NO :/

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
I bet most hibs want lv30 removed to stop all the fotm easymoders coming and exping so easily.I think we should have instant lv50s now with toa here...if you already have a few so then you only have to toa sc it and do master lvs.

Thrildif

Fledgling Freddie
Mojo said:
I think i will edit ur post

"Players" is actually "Characters" :

Oh and here is the actual ACTIVE Characters

Active Characters

3,237 (37%) 2,405 (28%) 3,084 (35%)

Summary

NO :/

The reason I picked players instead of characters is that characters can be anything from level 1 to 50. There wasn't an active level 50's status for me to chose to avoid picking up info that included people with 15 alts or something ;)

And I kinda agree with the people who say we should have /level 50.. if only to avoid having to do the levelling grind before you have to start on ML's and stuff..

Dervis

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
I bet most hibs want lv30 removed to stop all the fotm easymoders coming and exping so easily.I think we should have instant lv50s now with toa here...if you already have a few so then you only have to toa sc it and do master lvs.
yes, drop /level command full stop.
instant lvl 1 characters for everyone :p .
learn to play and get a feel for the class the old fashioned way.

oh yeah - and remove MLs.

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Midgard has always had more active RvR guilds, than the other two realms.
Once they work out the next fotm setup, you'll see an explosion of 5+ identical groups running about emain :p

Aruwynn

Fledgling Freddie
yeah /level 50
then try running ml raids with people who have no clue whatsoever how to play there class
should be a laugh.... :m00:

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Aruwynn said:
yeah /level 50
then try running ml raids with people who have no clue whatsoever how to play there class

It's like that anyway with all the necro pl'ers on the infs lately xD

Brolundar

One of Freddy's beloved
Thrildif said:

What do people think?

hmm, let me count, Mid + Hic >> Alb

/cry gifv /level 30 to Prydwen / Albion

@threadstarter: You will gain at least a spot amongst the top 5 Jokes of the month.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
you have to look at total % of rps earned LW by the realms:

Alb/Hib/Mid/Total

11,586,990 (32%) 11,334,352 (32%) 12,912,678 (36%) 35,834,020

so according to this... mids still rock :clap:

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
No
Emain populations are kinda balanced now
/level 30 on hib did its job

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Aruwynn said:
yeah /level 50

I've seen plenty of people exping normal not having much clue about playing their class so no much guarantee there oO

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Old.Ilum said:
I've seen plenty of people exping normal not having much clue about playing their class so no much guarantee there oO

Such Anger from you lately

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Bubble said:
Such Anger from you lately

nah its the truth :p

atleast if they PL they have to play their necro properly :]

A

Aoln

I've seen people who have been PLing for 10s of levels not know how to do insta lifetap to facilitate pain ect :p

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
Kalthorine said:
Ya got my vote on that one Invisibul! :clap:

The only /level that is needed in DaoC is /level playingfield for all people new to the game :)

replace the /level 20 to /level 5 command with a bonues to all any exp (maybe x2 or x3) on new character after your first level 50 that carries over to all members of your group including new players. Only small problem is it will make powerleveling even easyer, but at least it won't be at the expence of anyone.

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Balbor said:
replace the /level 20 to /level 5 command with a bonues to all any exp (maybe x2 or x3) on new character after your first level 50 that carries over to all members of your group including new players. Only small problem is it will make powerleveling even easyer, but at least it won't be at the expence of anyone.

I totally agree. :) :clap: /level 20 is just too high. No wonder why there aren't many new players coming to daoc. :wij:

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Give all realms on prydwen /lvl 30 so it can get more active, too boring server lately.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
i like the idea of increased xp as you get first 50... though after 5 i wouldnt mind it increasing for every 50 (especially if it carried for everyone in group) would be nice if it affected artifacts though :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Ovi1 said:
As a hibbie I would rather see us lose /level 30, so we can get more active in Thid again ;)

:eek2: were u EVER active in hib when u didnt have /lvl 30? :)

i havent seen any major hib force in thid for.......... since BG's came?

Aruwynn

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
It's like that anyway with all the necro pl'ers on the infs lately xD

just step into ac, bout 80% there has been pl'd by necro's till 40, then dropped off in ac yelling "lfg"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom