MID ML1-5 possibly more

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Wondering if theres any interest in ML raids in mid, I know some people are moving to mid from hib/alb and have zippo bps so was curious if there was interest! need to get wifes shaman ml5 minimum so i'm up for it I can bring 3 characters

Runemaster (can respec him to supp to help out with incoming damage)
Shaman buffbot ml0
Shaman buffbot ml10

anyone?

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
Depending on time, both me and wifey are interested, 3 chars in that case :D

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Hmmmm say this sunday at 6pm GMT that good for everyone? list what you can bring please just so I know what we'll have.

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
If its going at Sunday me and wifey can come with following chars.

Wifey : Isma ML10 SM (to help us)
Me and Wifey : Pompessan Mend/Aug Healer
Me : Skald , SM or Valk

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
kk since we'll prob have more than 1fg of characters with us we may only do BG steps for the majority of it, i'd do group steps for ml4-5 tho, just have to take turns at them :p

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Hmmmm say this sunday at 6pm GMT that good for everyone? list what you can bring please just so I know what we'll have.

Will come on SM + bot ;) But I do suggest we farm some .10's for glass so that we can get ml quick without having to go through the steps :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Will come on SM + bot ;) But I do suggest we farm some .10's for glass so that we can get ml quick without having to go through the steps :)

we can farm .10's also I don't mind that, baring in mind in the next patch 1.101 all humanoid monsters + ml + arti encounters will drop glass so if you want to farm it might be worth while postponing raid until then :p? dunno when we get 1.101, was meant to be today wasnt it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom