Mid Limors last night

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Good scraps lastnight, really started to enjoy it again.

Who was the hib group who we were fighting with (in agramon), then an alb group added, and we both turned on em (after some surrendering). Was it TC?

Class stuff anyway, reminded me of the good old days on UK cluster.

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
Good scraps lastnight, really started to enjoy it again.

Who was the hib group who we were fighting with (in agramon), then an alb group added, and we both turned on em (after some surrendering). Was it TC?

Yeah, was TC. Some of you still went for us though after we pulled off. I just lost it then, sorry for the shearing etc.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah, was TC. Some of you still went for us though after we pulled off. I just lost it then, sorry for the shearing etc.

Yea, bunch of noobs in group. Only me instilling some discipline into the rabble that finally got the situation under control, and they realised that attacking the adders rather than the added on was a good thing.

Dont worry, if situation come up again, we'll be quick to stick it to the adders. Just glad we got it right in the end.

;)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie

hehe totally agree and was nice to fight a group that WASNT stocked up with rr11+rr12 MoC on inc's for a change (we're around rr4-6 atm). Was funny when your group and our's mostly all stopped fighting and started /hug /wave at each other then piled in on the albs - caused a few laughs on vent :)

Think we met you 3 times - 1st in the fg zone you handed our asses to us, 2nd was the alb add fight in the fg zone which could have gone either way then 3rd was looking good for us in hadrians - we had the upper hand until adds (4 damn hunters) again but overall was really nice to fight you guys so hope to see you more :) (we play sunday, monday and thursday btw)

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
Who's playing skald on NFD grp...? Tell him to stop tickling my druid with his liddul dwarf hammer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom