C

ChillyDawg

why cos they did dragon with 3FG?

Its been done here will less :D

C

Caelath

Originally posted by ChillyDawg
why cos they did dragon with 3FG?

No, more likey cos of the group setup. 3 grps, 9 healers and 9 savages in total :rolleyes:

S

sugah

Originally posted by Caelath
No, more likey cos of the group setup. 3 grps, 9 healers and 9 savages in total :rolleyes:

bingo :)

M

MesS°

Cant blame em for bringing the best possible setup for the job... What i allmost fell out of my chair over was the lotto rules... Imagine the outcry if someone in alb posted rules like:

ill take some drop of my own choice ill deside what when i see what drops. Some stones ofc and whatever is left ppl cant /Random for, btw ill deside what ppl can random for...

:clap:

G

glorien_

I actually feel sorry for mid "non needed classes" they dont even get a look in with PvE and RvR. Atleast in Alb every class seems to have some use in PvE :rolleyes:

A

alithiel50

Originally posted by glorien_
Atleast in Alb every class seems to have some use in PvE :rolleyes:
Yeah, even Infils... although in my experience their main role in PvE seems to be to drain the groups Clerics of Mana... :p

O

o_O

Originally posted by glorien_
I actually feel sorry for mid "non needed classes" they dont even get a look in with PvE and RvR. Atleast in Alb every class seems to have some use in PvE :rolleyes:

This si whats wrong with alb is my take on it :)

Ppl dont strive to make perfect groups like the other realms, thus get owned in rvr.

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by o_O
This si whats wrong with alb is my take on it :)

Ppl dont strive to make perfect groups like the other realms, thus get owned in rvr.

damn those 'wanna play for fun' guys :D

O

o_O

Originally posted by Aybabtu
damn those 'wanna play for fun' guys :D

Shure it would be fun walking around in emain with a set of cloth inc. robe allso trying to kill someone, till you got owned so many times that it wasnt fun anymore cause youre an armsman and didnt use the abilitys avalable to you.

K

Khalen

Originally posted by o_O
Shure it would be fun walking around in emain with a set of cloth inc. robe allso trying to kill someone, till you got owned so many times that it wasnt fun anymore cause youre an armsman and didnt use the abilitys avalable to you.

Nowadays you need a perfect group, all perfect pc's, perfect reactions, perfect adepting play and awake players who don't go eat every 5 mins...

Yes a lot of people don't bother trying to get it perfect anymore. There are just 2 kind of players the die hards you see every day in emain or odin with same group and the occaissional players who do pve and go rvr sometimes.

B

Belomar

Brain-washed FotMitis alert! Even Khalen has been afflicted by this disease, I'm surprised.

J

juliah

Originally posted by alithiel50
Yeah, even Infils... although in my experience their main role in PvE seems to be to drain the groups Clerics of Mana... :p

yes thats right i hate grouping with infi there suck up my power :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom