mid guild

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
so, yeah, just opened acc again after quite a while. running around on my rr9 sm, fooling around with people, trying to find some old faces around, was wondering if there's any old pryd/excal guilds still running around and recruiting?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
How about you, Logi and I start a hib thid group first? Real RvR is shit atm on ywain, so don't bother!

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
i'd like to have atleast a decent guild for my main ;)

only decent mid rvr guild if u wants a EU guild is Get a Life.. or else there are no pure EU rvr guilds in the game

So if u know anybody in Get a Life or knew them from Excalibur then u maybe have chance to get lucky

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
I wouldn't mind starting own guild up on Midgard... i am tired of running my Ranger for now and need to run some 8 man toon :) For the Casual gaming.
If any of you would be intrested for some fun!

Stalkz

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah i'd be up for it, currently levelling my Warlock, 39 atm while i farm Molvik some, but definitly going straight to 50 once im done with Molv, got a template sorted already, just need to farm the bits n pieces :)

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
I just got my Savage 50... I am on svg-ywain1 atm if you want to pm ;)

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Sh are always looking for peeps who use vent, have a great sense of humour, dont mind being called names like "zerging feckbag" and "OMGZOR you zerging stealthers killed me in RVR QQ!" and to be generally hated by mids and the others alike. Feel free to do /who bahu - hes our recruitment officer, although he didnt know that til I just typed it, and he will get ya in the ranks. If you can handle the following, you are more than welcome to join us!

YouTube - Bonedancers 8 man

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Haha thanks Whoodoo :p
Yeah give us a yell ingame and we'll sort out an invite.

We have a great laugh on ventrilo and we don't do any elitist 8man visi groups. For instance, if 10 people wanna rvr, we will try and get a side car group involving an aoe and healer class so everyone can make some rp's :)

We've also just joined the Red Shadows EU alliance so you'll probably see alot of people you used to know from EU.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom