What can i say, hope u think it's funny -_-

Angrist

Part of the furniture
We had fun, we're not allowed to have fun apparently :mad:

Corran

Part of the furniture
Gahn said:
What can i say, hope u think it's funny -_-

Curse your group adding on my group Vs mids :( would of liked a fair fight against you lot.. but we then couldnt find you after.

We had mainly clean fights today, couple of times got added on by crappy mids (2fg added at one point \o/ ) but had good fights as well. Considering how bad my connection has been lately glad i got any fights :p

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Corran said:
Curse your group adding on my group Vs mids :( would of liked a fair fight against you lot.. but we then couldnt find you after.

We had mainly clean fights today, couple of times got added on by crappy mids (2fg added at one point \o/ ) but had good fights as well. Considering how bad my connection has been lately glad i got any fights :p

There were 2 mids left and didn't saw em soz :/

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
It might help if you change 'worst healer ever' to 'second worst healer ever'? :D

Might change to once a knob always a knob?

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
brad said:
Might change to once a knob always a knob?
I suppose switching 'usually a ****' to 'always a ****' would apply to you then?

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
We didn't bother to come back after that - and Bobbae was falling asleep on the keyboard from drinking too much.

Still, had a good number of really cool fights. Especially that 3-4 cabby / sorc / theurgist / minstrel / 2 cleric group was well hard. Our lack of ranged damage really bit us in the rear fighting them. :)

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Thats just because you are always busy !:)

pjuppe said:
i never get a grp :/

Bah thats just because you are always busy!:)

You know you would have groups all the time if you just stopped gimping around on your hunter!:)

/Charmangle

Corran

Part of the furniture
Gahn said:
There were 2 mids left and didn't saw em soz :/

Ok mate, take your word for it as never had a problem with you :D Was just annoying because we were partially spread from tanks and cleric having chased a healer/Sm. Kinda meant i insta died :D Nothing new there though :p

naic

Loyal Freddie
Had good fights vs Terror Inc (I think), shame we screwed up the last one. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom