Mid defense on Beno right now (0:24 CET)

O

Oddorvard

Just wanted to say good work to you guys. Good morale and organization kept us alive and kicking. Thanks to the albs for providing good targets and rps.

B

bloodclot

nice treb wars there.

a real pain in the ass feeling the offensive trebs from the albs side.

but in the end we won. nice fight when the doors where down. real awesome as a zerker fighting albs on the stairs :)

O

old.Filip

imho the treb wars aint that much fun ...

first of all the merchant inside the keep makes it rather 1 side'd

second albs log's rather early on workdays ... (half the ppl i was with logged before we got killed in the end)

so i it was up to me i would camp mmg or beno hill next time .. or log at surs/era and go play alt's

B

bloodclot

same here. our numbers decreased also during the night.
we had 3FG nazgul in beno.
at the end we were 1.5FG spreaded in different groups.

O

old.Filip

good thing for defenders that guards dont go to sleep :)

last words in /c was ... we getting owned by guards...

and then mids came pouring out of gates

(i was at a treb never saw the yard figth)

but serious doubt i wanna go for a defended merchant keep again ... the rps are really good when you have trebs in group but so boring..

rather wait for some ungoodly hour and take it back

K

Kendak

Well, I'm suprised that I managed to get from mtk to beno as an solo kobb shaman under the fighting. I died at the walls not faar away from the door... But still... I was waiting to get stabbed by some stealther at mmg... But instead I found myself with an Hibb enchanter sticking hes pet on me... With perm sprint he wasent all that mutch of a problem and then Icor the pet ;)

After the ress the fighting went on... the albs were realy pushy. But in the end we stood strong in the tower... Salute to all the defenders! And a big salute to the alb attackes... you all did good ;)

Shaman kobbie stealth powah!
pbaoe disease for teh win ;)

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Lol, at the end, it was not 1.5fg Mids who ganked the remaining Albs, but Mids were never very good at counting :)
And Filip, telling Mids that we go to bed early might mean Ardamels will try his off peak prime time raids :(
But dissapointed a bit in the lack of Albs showing up to retake. There were only 40 Albs at the time in Emain, but still. Emain is boring anyway, as VGN is leading the zerg one more night (ganking Albs while running in 3fg... yawn).
But I guess we can partly blaim the housing zone. All those people being creative with their cottages :)
Regards, Glottis

N

noaim

Originally posted by bloodclot

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Lol, at the end, it was not 1.5fg Mids who ganked the remaining Albs, but Mids were never very good at counting :)

Regards, Glottis

He said they were 3fg Nazgul, and at the end they were 1.5fg...you guessed it, Nazgul. But Albs were never very good at reading and understanding etc...

K

Kindar

Kinda missed the action...tried 3 times to get to Beno, just to be jumped by 3fg albs :-P

So decided to go to Odins and get Bledmeer back...was fun. Seems like albs logged or ran back to beno later ^^

A

ab_fluid

And Filip, telling Mids that we go to bed early might mean Ardamels will try his off peak prime time raids :(
But dissapointed a bit in the lack of Albs showing up to retake. There were only 40 Albs at the time in Emain, but still. Emain is boring anyway, as VGN is leading the zerg one more night (ganking Albs while running in 3fg... yawn).
But I guess we can partly blaim the housing zone. All those people being creative with their cottages :)
Regards, Glottis

You never do fail to amaze in your complete lack of sense.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by noaim
He said they were 3fg Nazgul, and at the end they were 1.5fg...you guessed it, Nazgul. But Albs were never very good at reading and understanding etc...

Yes, he said that that the 1.5fg Mids killed the remaining Albs at Beno. As I was there, I kind of saw that 1.5fg Mids come out of Beno, and would not say that I saw 12 Mids coming out.
It might not have been a massive zerg either, but it was more than 1.5fg Mids.
But thinking has allways proved troublesome for you I guess Noaim.
Regards, Glottis

PS. Ab_fluid 3 fg Hibs at the amg at 1 am on a weekday, lead by VGN... do I need to post screens once again? Even funnier, the VGN noobs went straight for the amg room (despite the amg being empty). Phear the VGN zerg I guess.

U

Urme the Legend

Originally posted by bloodclot
same here. our numbers decreased also during the night.

Originally posted by Glottis
Yes, he said that that the 1.5fg Mids killed the remaining Albs at Beno. As I was there, I kind of saw that 1.5fg Mids come out of Beno, and would not say that I saw 12 Mids coming out.
Regards, Glottis

Glottis you moron how can you NOT understand that?
at the end we were 1.5FG spreaded in DIFFERENT groups

THINK god damnit.. 1.5fg Nazgul spreaded in DIFFERENT mid groups !!!

THINK!!!

A

ab_fluid

PS. Ab_fluid 3 fg Hibs at the amg at 1 am on a weekday, lead by VGN... do I need to post screens once again? Even funnier, the VGN noobs went straight for the amg room (despite the amg being empty). Phear the VGN zerg I guess.

Yeh go for it, considering 90% of VGN were roleplaying in there houses all night. We always run 3fg at 1am though yup yup, you don't make things up at all, and pics of milegates count as zerg pics all the time.

B

bloodclot

our guild had 3FG's in the beginning
and 1.5FG's in the end.

i was not talking about the other mid defenders. there where alot more then 1.5fg mids. i think about 50mids in total in the last minuts

M

marczje

hahahaha

Give Glottis a medal for being so clueless :D

L

Lumikki

Regards, Glottis

You just can't keep the whine out of your posts, can't you?

xx

N

noaim

Regards, Glottis

No, he never said that 1.5fg mids killed the remaining albs, he said "at the end we were 1.5fg spread in different groups".

But sure...we were 1.5fg mids there...spread in different groups!!!!1111

You clueless little moron, why dont you go educate yourself or something?

But Glottis, dont admit that you were wrong, cause then you would have to correct every post you ever made on BW so far, with very few exceptions, so its better if you just keep on being an idiot and let it go, less work for you.

And marczje, he would be better off with an appointment with some men in white coats or something, so lets give him something useful...if we gave him a medal he would only start chewing it thinking its a cookie, kids wanna put everything in their little mouths.

N

noaim

Originally posted by Urme the Legend
Glottis you moron how can you NOT understand that?
at the end we were 1.5FG spreaded in DIFFERENT groups

THINK god damnit.. 1.5fg Nazgul spreaded in DIFFERENT mid groups !!!

THINK!!!

If you are telling the wall "you god damn wall, TALK TO ME!! TALK!!!, it wont talk to you. So you can save the trouble asking Glottis to think ;)

P

Prat

i just loved the very first attack at about 7pm when 3fg showed up and got wiped by the guards+twotosix and his amazing dotting skills whole thing lasted about 2 minutes

F

Flimgoblin

shame the client's so laggy in those sorts of fights - that kills you far more than trebuchets.

Surprised none of you came out of Beno to fight at MMG after the rest of the albs had given up :)

*wave to the buffbot at the mtk - fear my hammer!!!111 etc.* :)

F

faef

yay

Well had great fun last night even though we were dissapointed about losing in the end, pld Mids /salute.

Was getting some great GT's on you guys and thats what I like about keep take's as my inf has a slightly different to normal role.

Was in the courtyard looking after the casters at the end, the casters were all that were keeping the mids in the tower and as soon as there was to big a guard pop to handle the mids saw the chance and chase us out ;/

Was surprised at the amount of mids I saw come out though at the end, where were you all when I was gting on the walls lol :)
must of been atleast 5fg.

Get ready anyway, you wont hold it tonight :p

Also to albs, some of us had been trying to sort keep retake alot earlier than the main one actually happened (those who were there gave up waiting and took bled and then came back and joined in).

It was said in the /cg that not all guilds/alliances were aware of the earlier attempts so I was wondering, could we possible form a /cg where each of the main guilds has someone permnantly in so we have better communication, maybe one person representing each alliance?

T

Tyka

So what happened to the duel Glottis? Still haven't got any PMs from you.

Chicken shit.

M

Merl

Yep it was very good fun fight, but to many of u mids for us toget up into tower :( the courtyard fights were real good, shame it could not have lasted a little longer. In the end there was just a few of us left above the gate house but we fell to the midy onslaught about same time as guard pop :scared:

Ah well give more sieges like that, but with a few more albs next time ;)

T

Twotosix

Lol at the 2nd time i tried it though, think I got hit by everyone :>

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by Tyka
So what happened to the duel Glottis? Still haven't got any PMs from you.

Chicken shit.

I don't really use IRC. Doubt I'm chicken, all you do is run away even when grouped with 2 more people (like you were at the amg). Still got myself 650 rp's as you got killed by someone else though.
I won't be playing tonight, or tommorow, but I will try to contact you on sunday night then. Can't believe you are still holding up your lies.
And about the 1.5fg, I did read 1.5fg Mids total, not 1.5fg Nazgul.
So I was wrong there.
Regards, Glottis

A

angrykid

But I guess we can partly blaim the housing zone. All those people being creative with their cottages
Regards, Glottis

OMGOMGOMG!! I actually aggree with glottis here!
It was so hard to get a guildgroup together last night. I was moaning and yawning in /gu for about half an hr, maybe more about a GG, but nooooo.. housing is SO much better.

Suckeh.

K

kameh

lol housing is just something very new to the game, keep retakes are piss boring when you know it's going to be defended. I don't blame the albs for getting pissed off with it and wanting to do their own thing for a change :)

G

Gordonax

Originally posted by kameh
lol housing is just something very new to the game, keep retakes are piss boring when you know it's going to be defended.

Hell no, it's MUCH more fun when there's defenders. It's not so much fun when they have more trebs lined up at the back than there are attackers tho :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom