News Microsoft completes acquisition for Activision Blizzard - Bobby Kotick to leave on January the 1st 2024

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, might actually start getting better over in WoW land now.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Francesco rang me earlier to tell me it had gone through, he told me it was happening a while ago he said. Game Pass is going to be fucking well worth the subscription fee when they begin moving them across :)

Time to dig out my 4tb external drives to plug into the XBox.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Logically I reckon WoW will get put on Game Pass, it'll bring millions of new players into the game and give them an incentive to buy Game Pass - win win for Microsoft.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Could be right but whatever, if you are a gamer and have either an XBox or a PC and sub to Game Pass then this Christmas is going to be fucking glorious. The interwebs will get a good pasting that is for sure. Good job I just had FTTP installed at FreddysHouse Towers.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Francesco rang me earlier to tell me it had gone through, he told me it was happening a while ago he said. Game Pass is going to be fucking well worth the subscription fee when they begin moving them across :)

Time to dig out my 4tb external drives to plug into the XBox.
Cloud tbfh, good stuff stays local, everything else why wait for the download

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Cloud tbfh, good stuff stays local, everything else why wait for the download
If you have the storage space then it makes sense to download a local copy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom