MG group - Wednesday 20th

kivik

Part of the furniture
Hi,

I will organize a power-level session in modernagrav tomorrow starting 18.00 CET and will end at 02.00 CET.
At the moment I have shaman without FoP (me) and a pac healer with FoP, however, this pac healer can only play from 21.00 CET to 02.00 CET so we will need another pac healer with FoP from 18.00 CET to 21.00 CET, abit confusing but that how it is.

So what we need is 3 suppression spiritmasters and one pac healer who will be in group 18.00 CET to 21.00 CET.

Sign-up here with class you want to join with and name of that character. We will meet at MG, I will have CG up on Crillle. Be there in time. We will take a small break when I say so.

Group:

Shaman: Crillle (me) no fop + leech
Supp SM:
Supp SM:
Supp SM:
Pac healer: (the one taking this spot will only play 18.00 CET to 21.00 CET) with fop

Maar

Loyal Freddie
Signs up with lvl 49SM incase there will be a open SM spot.

kivik

Part of the furniture
Sorry Img, you're too low lvl :)

Maar can join if a 3rd lvl 50 SM doesn't sign up.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
ehm, not with pbaoe i aint, i had mana eld at fin 4 on pryd at 44 (a while back) and that was fine. Also i've been mg with small group before when my sm was 44, it was fine, i didn't die much tbh, sorry to disagree with you but you prolly could fit me in somewhere tbh =)

Bumble

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up with healer Bumblina and fop and added leech.

Dont know what leech yet, will be decided tomorrow. So fit me in the 6CET to 9CET time frame and maybe a little later if the booked healer isn't there on time.

E_E

Loyal Freddie
signing up and Can be there with 50 Supp SM + leech...

kivik

Part of the furniture
okey I think we are set, sorry Maar 3 lvl 50 SMs signed up so I'll take them instead.

Group:

Shaman: Crillle (me) + leech
Supp SM: Michail + leech
Supp SM: E_E + leech
Supp SM: Kima/Komi + leech
Pac Healer: Bumblina + leech

Thank you for signing up, be there in time :)

kivik

Part of the furniture
ok Maar will be replacement then, try be online atleast maar :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom