Message to Zuke

G

gustav

Ermm wrong realm...hes an SB, and there is no way he uses radar. Hes not that sort of player.

oh and I guess QQ mate...you musta got pwned.

B

belxavier

from zuke

well since zuke away and unable to reply he asked me to put down his words so here they are ;) :

' report me then, like i report any cheats i see, because i have nothing to hide except of course a massive penis. I look forward to embedding my two handed war cleaver into your empty cranium.'

here endeth the saga ;)

Z

zanski

Re: from zuke

Originally posted by belxavier
well since zuke away and unable to reply he asked me to put down his words so here they are ;) :

' report me then, like i report any cheats i see, because i have nothing to hide except of course a massive penis.

------------------------------------------------------
:wink2: wheres zuke live? And why he want to hide it?

Z

Zarmin

Re: from zuke

Originally posted by belxavier

' report me then, like i report any cheats i see, because i have nothing to hide except of course a massive penis. I look forward to embedding my two handed war cleaver into your empty cranium.'

here endeth the saga ;)

LOL nice 1 :)
Give some good old 1 vs 1 Belx i miss it ^^

A

aarn

Apple Turnover.

Weee, my very own whine thread.

/dismiss.

As a matter of interest who is Yerk?

S

sardine

Re: Apple Turnover.

Originally posted by aarn
Weee, my very own whine thread.

/dismiss.

As a matter of interest who is Yerk?

A 5 year old ?

C

civy

Iv'e been killed by just about all the mid HW stealthers and never have I thought radar user.

M

marius_hib

REv u **** come back ffs u fucking stupid swede!!!!!

if not just for a night so i can earn some rp u selfish bastid, im stuck teaming with daic and doc atm, god damn pl nubs :D

I

ixnay

Tbh, Zuke does use radar, grouped with him many a time and he always seems to find me rps. Works well for me, keep up the good haxin'! :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom