Merry xmas and thx guys :D

Khrin

One of Freddy's beloved
Well it looks like im gone for real, enjoying EQ2 atm and waiting for WoW, sadly DAoC has changed so much i dont enjoy play it anymore. When i started this game 2 years ago everyone got grp and i met new ppl and made friends with many, it didnt matter if u used spindelhalla drops, u still got grp and when something dropped everyone asked around for who needed it and gave it to that dude. There was no malmo/moderna leechgrps and i didnt knew anyone that had a buffbot...

Well things have changed, u all know that, atleast u guys that been here a while, and its not fun anymore. Leading all these raids was for me atleast a way to get a little of that feeling back, to grp and meet new ppl and work together for a common goal.

Since i really dont see me come back to DAoC i just wanna say THX to all of u that came on my raids and helped me complete it all, its easy to brag about "i've lead X numbers of TG and ML's and artiraids" etc but it would never been done if it werent for all of u guys that came and even tho there was always someone fucking things up and flaming others for hes own mistakes most of u guys were a pleasure to have with me (oh and thx again Aucard for keeping me sane during the mad ML5 week : )

Also a big thx to TE for taking me in and made my last year in DAoC such a nice one, u truly made me feel welcome and i consider u as good friends :) And sorry about not remaking ML7 Kindar, too much lag and then my sub ran out :p

Finally thx to everyone i've met during my time in Mid that been nice and helpful, and merry xmas and happy new year to all of u, hope u have fun and good luck in RL and whatever game u play.

Oh and lots of hugs and kisses to Ketor, thx for teaching me to play even tho i suspect u'll never stop teasing me for the dreadful encounter with the horrible imps :D
:cheers:

Perhaps i come back even tho i doubt it, if not cya in EQ2 or WoW :)

Daoc Mid Exc

Iri - Savage
Iricin - Shammy
Apoptygma - Warr
Khrin - Hunter
Khra - Zerk
Newen - Skald
Terkari - SB
Skelmir - BD

EQ2 Everfrost

Khra - Shadowknight

Gasoline

Fledgling Freddie
Cya Khrin. Grouped with you once or twice, though you may not remember it (probably with my gimpeh Shaman, Naven), and I remember you being a nice guy :)

Hope you enjoy WoW, and/or EQ2 - might see you there, never know :p

Byeeeee

Aucard

Fledgling Freddie
I will miss you mate, you are the best =)

Thanks for everything you have done ^^

Hugs

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
Bye Khrin m8, pity i missed out on ml8 twice with u due to faults at my end...ah well...

GL in whatever u end up doing...

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Cya mate, was some good ML raids you leaded.
Will probably take a look into WOW so might see you there

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
:(

Don´t leave us, Khrin :-/

Oh..didn´t surprise me. I liked the old days better myself. The current leetism and such is boring :)
I can live with no ml7. Waiting for WoW aswell, remember to drop into IRC when its online so we can discuss what servers to play on :)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to both you and Ketor :)

TeSi

Fledgling Freddie
Good Bye my lady. We miss you but perhaps we'll see in WoW if we choose the same server ;)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Merry Xmas to my favourite pierced type bird:) Not sure if you got the ml10 finished the other weekend but if not redo your subs and lets try!I`ll buy you a new piercing(if u got anyspots free:)) if we get ml10 done hehe

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Khrin said:
Perhaps i come back even tho i doubt it, if not cya in EQ2 or WoW :)

Daoc Mid Exc

Iri - Savage
Iricin - Shammy
Apoptygma - Warr
Khrin - Hunter
Khra - Zerk
Newen - Skald
Terkari - SB
Skelmir - BD

EQ2 Everfrost

Khra - Shadowknight

Maybe cya in another game, been a good couple of years. I'm having second thoughts about Daoc myseld at the moment, just don't have the time atm and the enjoyment isn't really there any more, still want to kill phoenix and get ml9 done before i leave though

Votan

Fledgling Freddie
Merry Christmas to all you middies :)

Say could you lot treb some snow over to the Albion frontiers as its too damn green here for the time of year :mad:

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
Votan said:
Merry Christmas to all you middies :)

Say could you lot treb some snow over to the Albion frontiers as its too damn green here for the time of year :mad:

Possibly, but not for free :-P
Midgard snow is one of the kind, you know ^^

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Bleh, thats not a very nice Christmas present. Why can't you just give us socks like normal people? :(

In any case, have fun. I'll be hunting you down in WoW - and so help me, I will make you hate me! ;)

Maghica

One of Freddy's beloved
Bye sweet Khrin and a Merry Xmas to you also ;)
and enjoy those holidays!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom