Merry Christmas

Stridez

Fledgling Freddie
Just like to say Merry chrismas in advance to all you daoc players out there =)

Sinnica

Fledgling Freddie
Merry Christmas to all! :clap: (except DAoC, burn in hell :touch: )

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
random.jpg
yup someone copped it in the 8 minutes it took you to change it :) marry xmas anyway m8ty ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
WAAAAAAAAAH! What is this! No content! No DAoC related stuff! THIS ISN*T THE BLOODY WOW FORUM!!! What does christmas haveto do with DAoC!? Move this cr*p to somewhere where someone cares!!

or...

Merry Herring from Teh Seel too!!

Yeke

Fledgling Freddie
Bah humbug!

Seems christmas gets less about the important things like family and more about the latest toys/games/gadgets every year just dosnt even feel like christmas anymore, if it wasn't for my son id have cancelled it ages ago :flame:

But anyway hope you all enjoy whatever holiday it is you have HF and stuff :D

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
Yeke said:
Bah humbug!

Seems christmas gets less about the important things like family and more about the latest toys/games/gadgets every year just dosnt even feel like christmas anymore, if it wasn't for my son id have cancelled it ages ago :flame:

But anyway hope you all enjoy whatever holiday it is you have HF and stuff :D
the best bit about christmas is sitting with your family around the table eating the lunch your parents worked so hard on and even got the little sausages wrapped in bacon to munch on, and then you move onto board games with everyone or watching some movies on tv :)

edit:/ i still like the present part though

Yeke

Fledgling Freddie
Hansmoleman said:
the best bit about christmas is sitting with your family around the table eating the lunch your parents worked so hard on and even got the little sausages wrapped in bacon to munch on, and then you move onto board games with everyone or watching some movies on tv :)

Hehe think thats where I'm missing out when I was younger my whole family would all come together somewhere and enjoy the day together unfortunatly as #I've gotten older people move/lose touch/have less time and it no longer happens, this year I'll be spending christmas just me and my GF at home and whilst it will be nice I cant help feeling I'm missing out on all the fun I used to have :x

Dont really care for the presents side of things though, that part of christmas I've always looked upon as an added bonus I guess :D or not in the case of 50 pairs of socks and a rank jumper :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom