Merry Christmas

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Merry xmas muddy funsters!

Slow start for me after a five hour drive but on pint number 6. Takin' it easy before tomorrow :)

Have a FUCKIN ACE day :)

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
The very messiest of Christmases to each and every one of you !!!

JBP|

Part of the furniture
Merry Christmas to all and a happy, healthy and prosperous new year.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Merry Christmas to you all.

Embattle

FH is my second home
This Xmas didn't go to plan, that is now 3 in a row, with both my dad and I recovering from COVID and then last week my sister fell down the lower section of the stairs due to a much delayed foot operation causing an elbow fracture. This seems to of caused a lot of gallstones from gallbladder, another delayed operation, to block her bile duct which then required keyhole surgery where they also decided to take out the gallbladder. However that didn't totally work as she had to go back in since the duct was leaking at the top, oh and she also got a chest infection.

My sister never does things by half, she seems better today although drugged up to the rolling eyeballs. The hospital does get out as many as possible from the wards, including my sister there is only 4 patients on a ward with 13 beds, but those that stay get treated really well with a gift, Christmas food, etc.

JBP|

Part of the furniture
I know how you feel. Lost my eldest brother at the end of May to cancer then at the start of November my second eldest brother went in to hospital. He's been in 3 hospitals since his first admission and as soon as they think they've fixed one issue another manifests.
If they can actually fix him I doubt he'll get out of hospital this side of February.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Merry Belated Xmas- very quiet one here with Stoff, Dex and Shindra and the puppy

Attachments

• 350cfddb717a4b8ebb1a016a41ecf2e6.mov
    9.4 MB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom