Merry Christmas from FreddysHouse

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Another year and FreddysHouse grows a year older. I would personally like to thank each and everyone of you for your continued support, special thanks go to the staff and moderators who ensure that things stay on track and that spam doesn't find a home here. I would also like to thank certain members that have contributed time and effort behind the scenes. (They know who they are)

Lots of things have happened this year at FreddysHouse and I would like to share some of the better moments:

Firstly, the threat made by Stan Spry of Cartel Entertainment on behalf of Kacey Barnfield. Things got heated and I was then threatened with the FBI and his attorney. The email also stated that it was NOT an empty threat.

The attorney then got involved and I quote the following:
You should note that the FBI has jurisdiction in any country where American interests are at risk or American citizens are being exploited. Prior to being employed as legal advisor to Stan Spry, I was employed by the Secret Service for many years.
<snip>
Please do not think you can hide in the UK or any of the planets that circle above your pointed head. You should remove the images as instructed by Mr. Spry or we will pursue action to the fullest extent of the my resources and the law.

So far nothing has happened but I did get an email from an ex-employee of Stan's who alleged he started fucking Kacey. The email also contained the following:
The shoet is... Stan hired an atty to try to get his cunt "girlfriends" pics down... And then stan broke up with kacey cause she was a no talent, terrible plastic surgery having, slut...

She got pissed cause she can't get a job at mc donalds... And it all exploded on Freddys House (niiiiice)..

Unfortunately the saga stopped there despite me emailing the person back :( If the person that emailed that is reading this PLEASE get in touch with me again!

Also FreddysHouse migrated to XenForo, the next best forum software on the planet. Unfortunately the owners of vBulletin started two lawsuits against XenForo Ltd, one in the US and one in the UK.

Jupitus released a trailer of his upcoming film, The Hobbit. Jolly good it looks too, thanks Jupitus.

Many of our members had baby Freddies during the course of the year and shared the news with fellow members :) (Un)fortunately they haven't shared the details of the sleepless nights or the dirty nappies :p Seriously congratulations, nothing beats a parent, my son is 20 and my baby girl turned 18 on December 17th this year. Time for me to start worrying about her and boys....

In closing I would like to say thanks for continuing to support and post here at FreddysHouse, it means a lot to me and everyone else here. I hope that you all have a great Christmas with your friends and family.

With warmest regards

Deebs

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Clown said:
Clown came back. Christmas came early.

Indeed he did! Forgot to add that :(

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Thank you, and merry christmas to you too. Thanks for the continued great work!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Merry xmas Tony, thanks again for running this shizzle :)

Uara

Part of the furniture
Merry Christmas Deebs and everyone else here on Freddyshouse. Thanks for the community!

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Merry Christmas to all my fellow Freddies. I hope you all have a smashing day tomorrow and a wonderful New Year!

Gumbo

FH is my second home
Thanks Deebs for all this. Merry Christmas to you and all of yours, and the rest of Freddy's.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Don't forget - you removed the swear filter so we can all say 'cunt' again!

Oh happy days! :D

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Jupitus released a trailer of his upcoming film, The Hobbit. Jolly good it looks too, thanks Jupitus.

A very messy Christmas to you all!!!

And Tony - thank you, very gracious of you to mention it :)

In keeping with the spirit I would also offer my heartfelt congratulations for the huge success you are enjoying as one of the Inbetweeners :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom