mercfiltrator question

R

rure

are they any good? I mean, someone told me they beat a critstrike infil in a duel anyday.

and how would you specc one? high dw, high thrust and pretty high envenom, right?

oops.. lotsa questions.

R

Repent Reloaded

hmmz, Im a CS infil...
I got twatted by zerkers if I dont get my PA off... savages are a problem too, but how often do u wanna duel in RvR ? not often.
when I do get a PA off they aint got time to blink never mind duel :p

as for mercinfil goes I have no idea how to spec one. try daoc.catacombs char builder, might find some templates there m8. good luck

O

old.Sko

Hmm, i`m cristrike infil and duels with mercfils are pretty even.

P

Pin

Duel's between infiltrators are generally a complete waste of time and not worthy of any comparison whatsoever. he who evades first and lands dragonfang will win 90% of the time.

My advice is ignore duel's completely.

As for a mercfil build. I would go 50thrust, 50dw, 21cs, and if you autotrain stealth, ~33stealth, ~29env. (Or drop to 10cs for higher stealth/env).

O

old.Sko

Pin it was no-perf/no-df duels :p

With perf/df i agree - waste of time - the one with first evade and better dancing skills wins.

O

old.LandShark

Dancing skillz = contradiction in terms.
It only works because of lag; ergo it cannot be linked to skill in any way whatsoever.
Yes, I did die because of this earlier (not in a duel. real RvR 1v1 situation) and yes i AM bitter. Amount of times people just run off sideways after i mezz em PISSES ME OFF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom