Film Mercenary Solo Video

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
nice :) you took down some pretty high RR's to. Against the emerald ridere I wasn't even expecting a win but you pulled that out the bag from nowhere lol.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I liked it , but why that fucking music :*(

Edit : lol @ that ranger following the fz instead of pulling range :p

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
And thanks for the feedback :) What editing programs are good to use for these kind of vids? The Windows Live Movie Maker is boring..

Afran

Part of the furniture
Why the hell is that song in every trailer/gameplay video

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Well played mate. What is your skill / ra spec? But you need to land more followup stuns and backstyle + followup to win even more. Do you have an abs debuff wep?

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Well played mate. What is your skill / ra spec? But you need to land more followup stuns and backstyle + followup to win even more. Do you have an abs debuff wep?

Thanks:) I'm specced 39slash, 50dw, 44parry. And got group RAs now.. I'm usin SoK to it procs, then I'm swapping to astral illu blade:) I also have dragon and champ weap in my inventory.. But never really used them. What sword has abs debuff?

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Thanks:) I'm specced 39slash, 50dw, 44parry. And got group RAs now.. I'm usin SoK to it procs, then I'm swapping to astral illu blade:) I also have dragon and champ weap in my inventory.. But never really used them. What sword has abs debuff?

Blade of Conflict dropped by Zilistiphle in poc...

I tested it on hibernia and it procs as much as Moment of Zen

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Hmm, theres no blades of conflict on the ywain CM.. And i guess making a grp to go and farm it would only get raped by the chinese farmers:p

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
Hmm, theres no blades of conflict on the ywain CM.. And i guess making a grp to go and farm it would only get raped by the chinese farmers:p

Hey Law, nice little vid for beeing rather low rr..was gonna QQ about ur DT abuse but beeing low rr soloing is hard enough so :)

From my experience with the PoC blades they don't proc that often, I have the 1her on my valk on mid but it is 3.3 speed or even faster so it has less of a proc %. Used it on a RR11 BM last time played hib 8v8 alot and the poc hammer procced alot and it was 4.2 or even 4.4 in spd so make sure the alb one also is 4.0 sped as I think the hib one is and it might be worth it over MoZ.

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Hey Law, nice little vid for beeing rather low rr..was gonna QQ about ur DT abuse but beeing low rr soloing is hard enough so :)

From my experience with the PoC blades they don't proc that often, I have the 1her on my valk on mid but it is 3.3 speed or even faster so it has less of a proc %. Used it on a RR11 BM last time played hib 8v8 alot and the poc hammer procced alot and it was 4.2 or even 4.4 in spd so make sure the alb one also is 4.0 sped as I think the hib one is and it might be worth it over MoZ.

Hey! Thanks:) I'll try to get one of those and try it out.. But as i said, theres no blade on the cms, and ive spammed region now for 2 huors and still no responce :(

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Nice movie, but I would suggest do the following

When landing Reflection (easy, as the animation is entirely different to Dark Tendrils). When it lands --> Hypnotic Darkness, follow-up by Flank --> run to back --> Shadow's Rain and then you're in the right position to Penumbra ---> Dual Shadows.

Then you got 26 dmg hefty bleed + 34% ASD on enemy. If they purge slow they might still get ASD'ed and if they purge 'fast' you will most likely still land the Flank-chain for a nice bleed on your enemy (Shadow's Rain is 40 sec 26 pt bleed; pretty darn good)

Also, use Shadow's Edge when switching blows with your enemy, the ASD on it still helps when you're unable to land Penumbra and Dual Shadows)

(edit: My RR5 Merc is Crush, which also gives you BlackJack for a frontal-position 1-style Bleed to cut out health-regen on enemies. Since you got a ML10 Slasher it is no issue to you, but the price on a ML10 Crusher is extremely low and it also procs a pet-weapon)

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Thanks :) Yeah Puppet, thats sort of what im trying to do.. but i keep screwing it up. either lagging, or failing to land the stun:(

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Touch overpowered and such, but like you say, why not, I'm sure enemies use everything at their disposal to win. Was generally frowned upon to use constantly when I played, this was quite a while ago now though :p

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Touch overpowered and such, but like you say, why not, I'm sure enemies use everything at their disposal to win. Was generally frowned upon to use constantly when I played, this was quite a while ago now though :p

There is using abilities and dumping abilities for the sake of it , for instance on my reaver a rr8 champion blows banespike and rr5 together using them totally in the wrong way , i /face /engage and laugh away to myself for 30 seconds as his abilities burn out as he tries to walkthru like a coked up spaniel , then slam and its cobra time :D

Same thing as a friar using boz at the start of a fight against a pure melee class , its what ya rolled so go with it's strengths

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
Mercenary is ouch :mad:

One of the hardest chars to beat.

Reignfire

One of Freddy's beloved
Liked the Vid. One of them ones that you wish was longer.

One thing i learnt from the Vid .. Archers don't pan after they FZ .....

Once again nicely played and nice vid

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Mercenary is ouch :mad:

One of the hardest chars to beat.

For a good SB/NS They are one of the easiest fight you are likely to get , even easier that zerkers , the positive side of the DW mechanic nerf :D

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
For a good SB/NS They are one of the easiest fight you are likely to get , even easier that zerkers , the positive side of the DW mechanic nerf :D

with DT also on ? (btw i had to play rvr 6 years almost and in general daoc - i am back 2 months now and i have realised that many things have changed :D)

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Hm, nice overall, but I don't like all that running with a full set of resists + heal proc.

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Hm, nice overall, but I don't like all that running with a full set of resists + heal proc.

Well, I don't port back to redo them.. When I die, I rebuff and run out to Agra bridge, then I usually find one 1v1 before I get rolled down by a fg or a zerg. Then I go back and rebuff :p

I'm sure I'm not the only one that casts resists while buffing myself:)

Thanks for the feedback guys:D

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Well, I don't port back to redo them.. When I die, I rebuff and run out to Agra bridge, then I usually find one 1v1 before I get rolled down by a fg or a zerg. Then I go back and rebuff :p

I'm sure I'm not the only one that casts resists while buffing myself:)

Thanks for the feedback guys:D

No, ofc you're not the only one, but tbh I often wished that the classic server had never died =) Ah well, the good old times =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom