Mercenaries?

F

Flimgoblin

h-merc.jpg

B

Brynn

heh

nice use of the new hat, whats that in her off hand looks like one of them twirly thingys cheerleaders use....Merc cheerleaders now there is a thought.

F

Flimgoblin

just a note - the image was made by Catharren the Merc TL :)

(incase anyone thought it was mine, I'm not teh photoshoppar!!11)

A

arladon

Hey us Mercenaries arent like that :( . We're much more masculine.. and... and we're really scary and we can outrun like.... cows and stuff. That doesnt look like a Mercenarie, looks like a cleric ;)

(I just made fun of all clerics world wide, flame me!)
(edit: Flame clerics!)

A

alithiel50

Re: heh

Originally posted by Brynn
nice use of the new hat, whats that in her off hand looks like one of them twirly thingys cheerleaders use....Merc cheerleaders now there is a thought.
If anyone dares to suggest that I should become Albions first Mercenary Cheerleader, I'll be forced to introduce them to some of the more painfully creative uses of a sword with a DoT proc....

Having said that, you have conjoured up some quite disturbing images of Konah, Eoforwic and Stone running around Emain waving pom-poms and yelling "Yaaaaaaaay ALBION!".... :eek7:

And looking at that picture, I assume that would have to be a crush Merc... I always knew they must have SOME use, and now we know. Jesters and Cheerleaders. Who'd have thought.... :p

E

Eof

Give me an A...give me an L...gimme a B...gimme an I...gimme an O...gimme an N...GO ALBION!

Tryouts tonight at 9 at CS. PM if you're interested ;) But who can provide the pom poms?

<Really wants to dual wield some glowing pom poms>

F

Flimgoblin

Hrm I already have my kilt..

I wonder... featherlight granite maces? (or whatever they are - the equivalent to the hand axes :))

they look pretty glowy :)

D

[DK]hakke

Re: Re: heh

Originally posted by alithiel50

And looking at that picture, I assume that would have to be a crush Merc... I always knew they must have SOME use, and now we know. Jesters and Cheerleaders. Who'd have thought.... :p

grr...

F

Falcor

a tank with chain...is not a tank.....tis a mascot

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by falcor
a tank with chain...is not a tank.....tis a mascot

I have a pet warrior I force to dance before any guild events :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom