Merc Spec

K

kamool

Hi All,

Been browsing the posts and need a question answering from all you experts out there.

My Merc Kamool is now lvl 46 and I intend to get him to 50 asap for the fun of high lvl RVR.

I have specced in Slash/DW and Parry but after reading the post about teams for RVR have noticed Thrust Merc coming up a lot.

Should I respec Slash for Thrust? (if i get that chance in the next patch)

Kamool is a Highlander.

I was gonna respec crush as I wasted 3 points on this earlier and at 40 made another respec mistake. I suppose I can make up for the lost parry with bonuses on items.

I have also spent 7 on sheild to block arrows.

Any thoughts, ideas and input will be greatly appreciated!!

Cheers

Kamool Doong (The Phoenix Syndicate)

O

old.mattshanes

If you are highlander spec 50/50/28 slash and do not even think of changing it when 1.62 comes with that ultra highweaponskill when you receive buffs.I been crush,thrust and slash....crush had too many chains but not bad positionals and armour tables sucked a bit while thrust had low resists it was too hard to get used to for me and didn't quite hit as hard as slash did anyway(maybe because i am highlander too)

V

Vasconcelos

My highlander merc is thrust (was once slash). I take advantage of armor table (thrust is ubah against mids n pretty good against hib). Problem is the lack of good anytimes with this specc, and due to this, you should learn to use positionals.

My main QB doesnt have anytimers, only flank chain (till 1.62 i find Basiliskfang better than Flank+ShadowRain), Dual Shadows n back chain (your bread n butter). Its pretty hard from start, but once u get used to backup Flank with DualShadows or with Penumbra (even easier next patch with the increased radius of positional styles) you will notice an im prove in your performance.

PS: get Prevent Flight as soon as posible. You should have it after Determination3+Purge, and thats about 3L5 (140k rps or summit)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom