Merc RA's

A

acei

At the moment i'm leveling a mercenary, but i need help with the RA's.

I know that Determination and Purge are essential, but what others? I've looked at the list and they have so many nice ones that it's hard to choose. Does anyone have any recommendations for a merc other than determination and purge?

F

Flimgoblin

(that's Prevent Flight incase it's not clear)

get it now, sell your grandmother to get it. It's ace :)

I

ilienwyn

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
(that's Prevent Flight incase it's not clear)

get it now, sell your grandmother to get it. It's ace :)

lol :clap:

A

acei

lol, and to think, that was one of the RA's that didn't stick in my mind, it's cause it requires 14points i thought it was a active RA can see why it's good cause it's passive, especially with how often people try to run away from me :D. Thanks for the suggestion, any others that are must haves?

W

wolfen_rb

det 4, pf, det5, purge, aug dex 2, mop and duelist reflex and in that order imho

L

Laviski

det3 .. pf .. det4.. ip..aug dex 2.. mop1 .. mop2 .. det 5 .. purge

dont find purge that essential because of det .. ip is very handy against caster grps and mid grps that go for tanks first ... mop is essential if u want to pull off ur positional DW styles

W

wolfen_rb

well, purge is for melee stuns, specially if u fight hib pbae. trust me it is essential in hat case :)

K

karmona

The merc need get the Ip?i´m leveling one too and know need det,purge,pf but dosn´t know what more need to get :\ mop or Ip..can some1 help me plz?
Thnx :)

Z

zenith_merc

Get Det first, as high as possible, but lets say det3, after that, purge. Then, I should go for Prevent Flight. Next, det4, augdex2, then get maybe mop and duelist to 2-3, and go for det5 after that :p And then, in the higher RRs, you can start thinking of IP.
But thats only my opinion :p

K

K0nah

dr3+pain3 is a sweet combo :D

ip is nice, but its not essential for a grp merc. if your clerics cant keep u alive u all gonna die anyway tbh. the 8points for ip is a bargain, its the other 9 for fa2 that r wasted :(

det3-purge-pf-det4-dex2-dr2-pain2 are your basics imo

optional extras: aom1/moparry1/toughness1/augstr1/longwind1/tireless1/regen1 < all great value

P

-phusion-

ip is rather useless when you play much fg RvR. youa re a tank and won't be attacked much, get some passive ra's instead of ip imo...

F

froler-mid

Originally posted by wolfen_rb
det 4, pf, det5, purge, aug dex 2, mop and duelist reflex and in that order imho

good order imo!1 :cool:

and nm IP, too expensive untill your ~rr8

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom