Merc RA lists

S

statix

With the new patch coming up this week Id thought Id post a link about some of the common merc RAs , incase anyone is doubtful about which RAs to go for , or which ones suck . Since after this next patch we cant see another Resapec coming till 1.58 and then only from Dragon Drops.

http://vnboards.ign.com/message.asp?topic=41493783&replies=41

Cya all in game,
Any Qs post and I or one of the other merc's will try and answer them Im sure.

S

swords

cheers m8.
looking forward to cheap Ip.
i might be able to actually kill something then :p

T

Talifer

I'm going marine spec

Swimmer V
Lifter V

This allows me to hide in the big Mid lake with 2 rams and assault Mid keeps at will

I suggest we all do this and form the Mercenary Marine Core, 1fg of Mercs who can emerge from the lake with 16 rams, we would be invinsible ;)

Talifer

F

Flimgoblin

that'd be so funny it has to be done ;)

we only need 16 realm-respec stones for it too :)

T

Talifer

Nah I have 2 realm respecs left ;)

Anyone know the theoretical maximum number of rams a highlander Merc could carry? :D

Talifer

T

Talifer

That reminds me does anyone know if I will lost my 2 realm respecs with 1.54, since we get a free realm respec with this patch will I still have 2 realm respecs when I use it? Or, probably more likely knowing Mythic I won't get the free respec since I already have 2 left.

Talifer

F

Flimgoblin

not a clue talifer - might end up with only 2 still...
or only 1? who knows...

The Respec they gave to infils was only if they didn't already have one...

Go test on Gorre :)

T

Talifer

Originally posted by Fingoniel
not a clue talifer - might end up with only 2 still...
or only 1? who knows...

The Respec they gave to infils was only if they didn't already have one...

Go test on Gorre :)

I would do unfortunately GOA hate me and only ever put Gorre in English during the week when I'm away from home, please give us the weekend next time GOA :/

Talifer
or
Vladimir if you're wondering why the hell an inactive minstrel is posting on this thread ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom