Merc Pov clips

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
http://files.filefront.com/anarkavi/;5489433;;/fileinfo.html

just a few fights from end of hib loop action put together with minimal effort , not the most challenging of fights.. but cant do much about that im afraid.

Was originally intended just for guild to see, but making it public now cuz the properly edited rage vid with pov from me/sorc/pac/shaman/caba got put on hold due to hib loop getting dull.

have fun with it =]

Hubix

Fledgling Freddie
or the fact you cant make 1XXX,XXX Rp's on camlann in a week?

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
Hubix said:
or the fact you cant make 1XXX,XXX Rp's on camlann in a week?
Idiots like you that makes everything but hib loop on camlann unplayable. If you dont have anything useful to add, dont reply. This is a simple movie thread, but camlann "forumtrollcrew" has to start flaming immediately.

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
i smell strong topic defence here :D, anyway thanks for sharing downloading the vid to make my working dull time more fun

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
they did but not more than 5-10% i guess ;o

but i am missing the other cool fights that you won tho but those ones were longer and like 5-6 losses on your side as well, they were funny ;o (vs hedgepug or ad).

well played, but messing up that shitloads of styles aint cool :p

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
Im moving manually @esdf (/stick usually wont cut it with melee lag) whilsting pressing 3-6 qbar (style) buttons and then constantly swapping offhand with mouse whilst selecting targets and clicking all timered abilities. Add fraps lag into equation and that im not using an anytime meaning theres always 90 degrees an enemy can strafe into that would cause neither style to work and it all means that missing a few styles is gonna happen. 90% of the time the extra damage wouldnt count.. as im purely interupting and when the time comes to do dps I make sure the style hit

It also looks like im failing lots of styles cuz style animations dont show up with champ weap in toa client.

And yeh, there were some better fights which have been captured from pac and shamans pov... I think the most tense were vs AD or morningstar when we came back from losing 2/3 people early on in the fights

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
nope , i just checked it and im getting 180kb/s :F

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:
you know melee lag was removed this patch? :)

was last patch , over a month ago

and its "children of decadence" 3rd song from follow the reaper

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
Succi said:
just a few fights from end of hib loop action put together with minimal effort , not the most challenging of fights.. but cant do much about that im afraid.
the fights vs Fear were left out because they weren't challenging enough I suppose. other than that pretty good. your reflexes dont suck

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
fear had stopped running by the time i started to fraps... we have plenty sorc/caba/healer/shammy pov vs fear :)

Gramas

Loyal Freddie
WOWOWOW nice,but..

Are you able to headshot while you are straferunningspraying? <3

<3 hib loop ;\ <3 succi

Maybe castro will edit the multi pov video :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom