Merc Armor Reactive Effects

W

wolfen_rb

Hi Guys !

My SC gear is done, but im still not sure about the reactive procs...:(

most of the fights we assist in our rvr grps, means dot wont have much effect. i thought about ablative all over

help me out of this misery :)

W

wolfen_rb

what means the droped tincture from sidi health melee buffer thingy then ?

P

Pin

Originally posted by wolfen_rb
mean the droped tincture from sidi health melee buffer thingy ??

the sidi one is just a higher value of the same thing.

you won't go wrong with ablatives, DDs, or Haste. Whichever and wherever you want.

K

K0nah

still trying to decide myself, have about a week left ;)

think ablative on 2-3 large parts is a given. not sure i agree with the ablative_all_over thing, they dont stack remember.

dd's are worthless in grp rvr - for a soloer/stealther maybe a good idea.
af proc is worthless with buffbot or in 2cleric grps.
dmg shield is a nice idea but 15s duration is a bit stingy for the rarity of it going off on the smaller armour parts - again might be handy for inf/soloer or just for fun.
haste is useful and with the shift away from theurg being a std part of alb groups its well worth thinking about - but u want it on offhand weapon too not just armour.
dot rox, the more dots the better, get them dotted, keep them dotted, keep that life ticking away.

40% Torso, 25% legs, 15% arms, 10% head, 5% hands, 5% feet are the hit rates and hence proc rates (x0.1) of the various parts. so prioritize accordingly...

J

Jiggs

i have str/con debuff on my hat, its nice

rest ablatives and a dot reactive for fun somewhere :p

W

wolfen_rb

thx for the replies fellas :)

seems like dot / ablative combo atm....yeah : mix it baby

O

old.Ramas

the sidi one is just a higher value of the same thing.

The sidi one that drops most often is also a charge (ergo : useless) tincture rather than a reactive one.

Make sure noone scams you and sells you the charge instead of the reactive proc. You can tell what you are getting by the name...

Stable = Charge
Reactive = Reactive
Voliatile = Proc

People have been known to buy ablative *charges* for insane amounts of money when in fact they are near worthless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom