mentalists?

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
where are joo?

with nf coming on tuesday, im pretty curious which mentalists will want to rvr a lot. sooo, if you're one, post here if you like! :)

Miho

Fledgling Freddie
It would be nice if you'd also post your requirements here too. :p

I'd presume that you want at least 28 on mentalism spec for mental purification to have a second demezzer in group. At least that's the only reason I can see why you might want a menta to a RvR group. ;)

Fluffybunny

Fledgling Freddie
Bunny would love to RvR some, but i pretty much shelved her from RvR and only farm once in a while since getting RvR group these days as a ment is a joke

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
it's not really a recruit post, i'm just wondering :p

even tho i do get a small urge to build my guild to smt fun for NF :p

Spamb0t

Fledgling Freddie
WTF nf on tuesday ?!??!

oh and menta huh.. just need the damned erinys/jacina for mine which ive been equiping.. thought i had lots of time left before NF though hrm :x

Rothzak

Fledgling Freddie
Miho said:
It would be nice if you'd also post your requirements here too. :p

I'd presume that you want at least 28 on mentalism spec for mental purification to have a second demezzer in group. At least that's the only reason I can see why you might want a menta to a RvR group.

o_O ment/chanter duo assist pwns :sex: plus theres also static tempest :worthy: (shh no champs dont get that :p)

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
I'll be RvRing plenty. Though I'm not looking forward to losing my STT. :( I like STT. :(

Saje

Loyal Freddie
Well im gonna rvr alot in NF!! Sorry for not replying earlyer, havent checked freddys for a while ;)

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
j00 givf the eldritch a chance :D good old firepowah ftw ;)
Anyway vf, would like to join in if ur ever gonna start any nf gg or something :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom