Mentalist Question

• Thread starter old.ZonithWymkeeper
  • Start date
O

old.ZonithWymkeeper

Hola all fellow treehuggers, and the rest of u lot browsing this forum.......
and u sfxman :rolleyes:

A small quetion bout the mentalist. In the spell list on classesofcamalot it says the last charm spell goes up to mobs lvl 54, does that mean i can charm a mob of higher lvl than me??

and 2ndly, does the charm only work on humanoids at higher lvl?? read somewhere it also works on other mobs later on......

*in Dr.Evil voice*
Im the boss. Need the info :cool:

Worship the Cow
:m00:
(its called martha btw)

Z

zilch

Right as far as i know, Each charm now means you can tame a different type of mob:

1) Humaniods
2) Animals
3) Insects
4) Magical Mobs (not quite sure what this means)

The higher you are in Illusions (Light) the higher your chance of the tame not being resisted.

You can now also tame mobs higher than your level, orange/red con mobs but with a much bigger chance of being resisted.

One thing to watch for if that the charm drains your mana quite fast.... You are not actually taming the mob just using it. Plus when you release it you get complete agro, so you have to be able to run away or kill it (not getting exp cause it was charmed recently).

Thats all i know :p

O

old.ZonithWymkeeper

thx a bundle dude :)

i tried an orange btw, i think u can only charm mobs whos lvl are equal to ur light spec, so i need some items who give +sun to charm higher lvl mobs :)

Fear the cow ppl

T

Thorinn

Originally posted by old.ZonithWymkeeper
thx a bundle dude :)

i tried an orange btw, i think u can only charm mobs whos lvl are equal to ur light spec, so i need some items who give +sun to charm higher lvl mobs :)

Fear the cow ppl

U can charm higher lvl mobs than ur light lvl. Yesterday i charmed an lvl 44 Islaf with no probs, and it only rarely resisted. And my light specc is only 36.

A

Armolas

My light spec is 35+11 from items etc. and a lv48 - mob is usually OK. Anything higher can cause grief.

O

old.Takahome

Armolas is just killed by a bloodletter!

:p

S

Spudgie

Tip - Don't tame a Daughter of Mebh like armolas they get quite antsy and turn round and slap you one every now and then :)

O

old.Tzeentch

My light spec is 6, and I'm lvl 40.

Highest I've ever charmed is a lvl 36 mob.

I've never had a single capture on yellow or above.

O

old.ZonithWymkeeper

thx for all the nice replies :D

Cows are very friendly on Satturdays...

Users who are viewing this thread