memories/things that make you smile

Ezteq

Queen of OT
after all the bad crap thats going on in the world atm...well for the last few hundred years tbh i thought its time to share some of the good stuff, what are your best memories that always bring a smile to your face?
for me they are

- going in to hospital to see my lil bro for the 1st time when he was born and not believing he was real.
- taking an unbelieveable shot playing pool and potting \o/.
- standing up and yelling "i am sparticus" in assembally at school.
- nicking peoples cloaths when they were skinny dipping.
- my collection of comedy glasses (eyeballs on springs and gigantic sunglasses etc) and bemuda shorts.
- having that dream where im in the zz top "legs" video.
- accedentally shaving my mates head when i was only supposed to be giving her a trim.
- sitting on scaffolding eating my lunch, standing up with out realising i was sat on a nail and having 3 verses of "blue moon" sang at me when i turn round to see where that ripping sound came from, only to find the arse missing from my shorts.

not anything really spectacular there but they make me smile when i think of em, so whats yours? :touch:

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
my mam crying when i got my first job

all my other things that make me smile where with mates so that could range from simply to talking to the only night you will remember for the rest of yah life :) so i would list em but the list will be pages long :)

another thing that makes me smile, when i hear songs that remind me of stuff. or songs that make me forget everything and i couldnt care if i died right now.

tris-

oh one more thing too -

on holiday i was slightly drunk,it was pitch black and i was in bed. next thing i know i need a piss. i stand up find the door handle only i try to push the door insteead of pull. so i think its the wrong handle, i find the draws and pull em all out and try to walk into em. thats not workin either. so i go back to the door and pull it, yes!!

i laugh my tits off everytime i think of that.

Sigurd

Banned
The time I taught a cyborg how to do a high five... oh wait, that might have been in a film. Ah yes, that time I shot a cave troll through the neck as my small friend held his head back... hmm, that might have been in a film too :(

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Lets see:
A) Stealing the sign outside of the local beer festival (Four foot by 6ix foot) from under the guards nose.
B) Passing my exams 5 times whilst drunk, and with a pink Honey Bunny sat on the desk (20 mins to complete the exam, and i got out early too).
C) First time i played paintball. Almost got my nuts shot at, but instead it hit the inner leg. Shot the turd in the ass later tho.
D) First time i rode a bike.
E) 3 weeks ago when my neice threw my mobile phone at my brother, and hit him in the nuts (Classic).

There's more, but it's someone elses turn.

poisono

Fledgling Freddie
Hmmmm:-
- The first time the people in Thidranki Mid actucally listened to me and we destroyed 3 grps of albs with 2 grps of mids.
- Today when i finally handed in my final course work and the lecturer was impressed.
- I got a load more but good time reminders i have stuck to my wall. Usually train tickets off going places and enjoying me time thier a hell of a lot.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Conchabar said:
the first ever time i saw 2 girls make out ^_^
LMAO oh man and that was your best memory? ...you mean you just watched :eek7:

Vladamir

FH is my second home
- Handing in my last piece of Gcse coursework, it felt like a huge load had been lifted off my head, similar to the Persil advert :p.
-Seeing someone get shit on by a bird from the sky :eek6: . Black blazer and white seagull poo is a recipe for laughing your arse off xD.
- Seeing my Grandpa fighting old age, a car crash and numerous other things with such a strong mind. Thats inspiration, you can't beat it.
-Farming in DF, mid-fight between 2 nightmares and some hunter pops out and fires off a few. Block every arrow (phew), finish off the nightmares, slam the lil' kobbie, whip out my pole and 2 shot the bugger :eek7: .
-Seeing people stumble and fall over, all time favourite. It's even funnier if they run a couple o' yards to try and keep their balance, and end up making even more of an arse of themselves :clap: .

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Fun stuff... yeah, this makes me smile:
- When i asked a stranger to marry me while drunk because she helped me up from the ground (and she said no, what a shame :()
- When i told everyone at a party i was naked (i had cloth on) because i believed i was...
- When my neighbour (back when we where like 6-8 years old) gave me a nosebleed (accident, we are friend :D), and my dad calmed me down by saying: "she is a girl, it can't hurt that much"...
- When i was out showing my driving skills to some friends for the first time and almost hitted my driving-teachers car in the middle of town
- When a girl from my class broke up with me at a party when we wasn't dating (didn't laugh at it then, i do now)
- I'll finish it now and let the next one have a go...

BikerBoy aka Rhaed

Fledgling Freddie
here it goes :

-when i was drunk and i started rollin in 1m snow...
-when i was drunk and started dancing and taking clothes of in a bar on the
table
-when i was drunk and i started runnin on the streets like a madman for 30min and my friends chasin me...
-when i was drunk on a holiday and had sex wtih 2 unknown women at the seaside
-when i was drunk....... :drink:
-when i took the college exams (wasnt drunk)

Diezel

Fledgling Freddie
- when I was 4 years old: Drinking a glass of vodka I saw on the table thinking it was water. (I'm told I was waving my liddul hands infront of my mouth for a few minutes afterwards ;) )

- taking the giant 'LOTR:ROTK' sign from the lobby of the movietheatre with 2 mates and just walking out the front door. (cracks me up that the ticketsalesmen/women just watched it happen ! xD)

- driving my bro's scooter at age 11 and crashing it into our garden fence. (wasn't funny back then tho; I hurt myself falling and then my brother smacked me on top of that :/)

- Argueing with my senior year theology teacher till he just sighed and gave up. (I went to a catholic school :( )

- watching some little kid at my former kayaking club try a professional kayak for first time.

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
The thing that makes me laugh the most was when I was out with 9 friends on a stag night.

The groom was extremely drunk, we went to call a taxi from a nearby phone box, a roll of sellotape come from somewhere (still have no idea where)...

We then began to sellotape the groom in the phone box while he was on the phone.

Being drunk and the tape being almost transparent, he could not see it, and began to hurl abuse at us and tell us to get off the door (we were about 10 foot away from it) when he could not open it.

This went on for around 20 mins until some copper walked by and came to see what the fuss was about, he then bust out laughing when he saw what we had done.

I totally reccommend trying this out on someone, well funny.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
- Seeing my daughter for the first time, missed the birth due to complicated cesar :(
- Watching my son being born - theres nothing can top watching your kids being born!
- Passing my driving test.
- Meeting Nigel Mansell
- Meeting and having cofee with Spike Milligan
- Getting divorced
- Beach party, Camber Sands 1989 - major drinking, major babes, major bumping uglies in the dunes with a few young ladies, burying people up to their necks etc etc
- First illegal Rave.....woooooooooooo mannnnnnnn!
- First 3some....and yes me n 2 girlies :p
- Failing my black belt in Jutsu Rai cause i fell over and broke my wrist walking up to the ring - wasnt so funny when it happened :twak:

Ill think up more, but these ones make me chortle nuff

Gibberish

Fledgling Freddie
Hitting Jon Bon Jovi in the nuts with an apple at the Monsters of Rock Festival Donington '87.

Dont know why but this always makes me smile every time I think about it :D

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Gibberish said:
Hitting Jon Bon Jovi in the nuts with an apple at the Monsters of Rock Festival Donington '87.

Dont know why but this always makes me smile every time I think about it :D
rofl!!!!!! think there are many people who now envy you :worthy:

tris-

last night makes me laugh when i dont even think about it!

went out at 6.30pm for a few drinks, the place is 5 minutes away.
1 taxi, a bus, a train and 23 hours later im back home.

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
First time i heard the phrase "Perry Como sang memories are made of this, with one of tose stashed down his slacks."

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Makes me smile :
- GF telling me she loves me
- Boyracer stalling at traffic lights, while he was revving his engine
- Breaking my first board in Tae Kwon Do (just done it)
- Thought of going to Dublin with 10 mates from my course
- Passing my exams (havent done that in a while)
- Spot welding my mates belt to the chair while he was in it :p

Makes me cry :

- GF saying she wants to have a break
- Failing exams
- loosing £50 on a red/black call in roulette

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Brynn said:
Makes me smile :

- GF telling me she loves me

Makes me cry :

- GF saying she wants to have a break

:fluffle:

- Sloths
- Cats
- Babies (most of 'em except the ugly ones. YES there are ugly babies!)
- My friends being daft
- Memory of chasing some stranger (man) down my street as I was dressed as an old woman . I was around 7 years old.
- When I was ikkle, Mum coming into my room after I'd gone to bed and sitting next to my bed stroking my hair. She thought I was asleep but I wasn't.

My memory is pretty bad I must say...
I guess I smile as I remember the memories. Lots of funny situational stuff...but...you had to be there :eek:

Good thread :worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom